Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I blow up the planet with the Death Star.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I put said singularity into your chest. More implosion!

My mask.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Its always "I". I do this, and I do that. Your so royal to yourself. But what if it was "We". We do this, and we do that. I means your alone. And I is the word of imagination. We can be many people, 10 to thousands of people can be summed in "We".

Now, if i was to show you in a situation of We VS. I , you would know the winner. We. While you can say "I killed them all with my FISTS!", you know that when you say that:   "...d I is the word of imagination...". You try to fight alone. But you fail. Why do i succeed then? Because i fight for my friends.

[Effect that nobody will read or will not apply to: I is a banned word, it has to be WE or US for 5 comments.]

My mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I summon the Makuta of Karzahni, AKA Icarax. Together, we destroy you in a painful way, then I incinerate him with plasma. 

My mask. 

Painful way? For Schwarzenegger, pain means nothing. So me and my servant (Yes, my servant came out of nowhere) ran away and set a trap somewhere. So if anyone comes to the trap, my mask.

Wait. I forgot the mask. :Z

Edited by Exploding Cheese

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

Though my body may be trapped, my mind is as sharp as ever, and I trick some random fool into reading the Necronomicon and summoning me back from the brink of infinity. I then make sure to destroy the book and murder the schmuck before barging in behind Onaku and mowing him down with a Tommy Gun.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Indeed it does. Unfortunately, the gun on its own won't hurt me. I'm afraid you do have to fire the gun to hurt me with it. I decide to show you how properly to use a gun, by hypnotising you into blowing your head off with it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I regenerate from my termination, and follow the Mask's energy signature to the future. I yank the Mask out of Sular's hand before he can react, and travel back to the past.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't take long for me to heal my injuries, and I spring back to my feet. I channel my heat energy into the rockets left in your Cordak Blaster, which all detonate at once. That creates a large explosion, which I can also regenerate from.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I destroy your Tie-Fighter with a Tie-Bomber.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Mexicans forcefully push me out of the Mexican Food Dimension back into ours. I slam several burritos into your face. And you're allergic to beans!

My mask.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I deconstruct your Grand Titan and  stab you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg