Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

However, being caught in an explosion inside an indestructible mech is much less desirable than being caught in an explosion while inside of a normal mech. The flames linger for a long time and the cockpit smells of burnt flesh. After spending a long time cleaning it out, I walk up to you in a huff and put a bag over your head, then steal the mask.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I force you to wear DimensionPlant the fake mask of Life, and the great lord of rules sees this and thinks you are wearing the real Ignika, so he smites you and you turn into nothingness. The fake Ignika falls to the floor, and I draw a mustache on it with a sharpie. I easily grab the real mask.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I appear directly in front of you, simply staring. You try and figure out what my plan is, expecting me to do something, maybe reveal some new and amazing machine, and find yourself getting tired. You decide that it really doesn't matter, and you decide that, if I have the Mask, it'll be much easier to steal than if you had the Mask. So you willingly hand it over, and we shake hands. You walk away vaguely pleased with your decision, little knowing that you'd been hypnotised, until the bullet in your brain stops you from thinking.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

A past version of me bursts out of undertaker's chest and travels back in time, making a robot to collect the mask and onaku's face... you know the rest of the story.

In the present I burst out of the eagle's chest with a slight feeling of deja vu. Using my powers as chtulu, I turn pack to my normal form and sneak up on onaku to knock him out.

I start looking for the sharpie pohatu used for my mustach hoping it wasn't destroyed.

My Mask, time for an epic quest

Actually, it was just Toa Aeron's failing grades in every class. While you stop to think about this plot twist, I grab the mask and promptly beat you to a bloody pulp with it.

My bloody mask.

That's not an alternate reality.(Unless I decide to take my fat a*s off the couch and start studying soo yeah it is an alternate reality horror)

I shoot you with the pulse gun (one of the many weapons of the havoc suit)

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!