Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

WARNING: Extreme violence ahead! Also, spoilers for the Kingsman movie, in case you haven't seen it yet.

You are standing in a crowd. Everything seems normal, but then, suddenly, you feel strange. You have a sudden urge. An urge to... fight. No! To kill! Normally you would resist these kind of violent thoughts, but it's suddenly as if all your inhibitions are gone. And so, you grab the nearest fellow, and you punch him square in the jaw. He punches back, and you two start to brawl. Another person punches you too, and yet another kicks you. You grab one guy and throw him at others, knocking them down. You don't pay too much attention to it, but it seems that other people are fighting too. 

Someone stabs another guy with a knife, and you want that knife, so you break his arm, rip the knife out of his hand and stab him several times in the gut, before turning to another person and stab the knife hard into their skull. You then turn to another guy who's firing off a gun into another guy, and you tear the gun from him before shooting his brains out, and shooting a couple of other people. You finally empty the gun, so you beat someone up with it, then take a stray pole and skewer someone with it, stabbing it through several people before turning to yet another person to punch them several times in the face.

You are kicked so hard in the stomach that you are thrown backwards into a crowd of fighting people, and you get right back on your feet, charge at some other guy who's lighting people on fire, rip the can of flammable liquid from his hand and empty it on him before you light him on fire and throw him at several other people. Your hands are on fire, but you don't care.

You punch another guy, tear his arm of, beat him to death with it, beat another guy up with it, and then finally beat a third person up with it before throwing it at a guy with a knife that's charging at you. You rip the knife from him, slit his throat, then stab someone in the back, several times, and then throw it at yet another guy. Finally, there's just one other guy, and he charges you with a chainsaw, but you cut him in half with a stray piece of rusty metal you found.

You take a few deep breaths, and feel the rage flow away as your head clears up, and you suddenly realize that you are standing in the midst of a complete and utter bloodbath. On a building beside you is an advertisement for Richmond Valentine's new biographical movie, coming soon.

And then you die when I shoot you in the head with a gun.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I had switched the mask out for a fake mask. And the fake mask is rigged with explosives. And the explosives are rigged with explosives. And those explosives are also rigged with explosives. As expected, you explode in a massive explosion. But it turns out that the explosion is also rigged with explosives.

My mask and ridiculous amount of explosives. 

I use an ouiji board. "Can I have the mask?" The magnifying glass spells out the word "yes". After a storm shakes the room, the mask lands on top of my head. My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.