Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I hold another intense party to celebrate my victory. Lewa swings on the chandelier and kicks the mask into the bowl of soup. It splashes everywhere and burns your face, but I fish it out with the soup spoon. My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I decide to join in the karaoke, putting one of my lesser-known skills to use: my perfect imitation of Gerard Way. Yes, really.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I join in with the karaoke and start singing songs all the way from the 70s & 80s. The parents go wild and they decide to take the mask from you and give it to me. My mask. Now, I shall beatbox the bionicle theme to celebrate.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"You fool, you thought a mere aircraft could stop  a party of this magnitude?"

The ground shakes as undead partygoer's and balloons rise from the rubble, Toa Onaku is launched into the red star by a chocolate fountain of unholy proportions. I claim the mask.

"All shall boogie or DESPAIR!"

My mask.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I challenge you to a dance battle. The floor catches fire since my moves are extremely hot and after I breakdance and pose for victory, the god of dancing burns you alive and takes your soul. As a reward, I get to join a dance group and get the mask. My mask.

I stroll over from my place to kill you politely ask you to turn the noise down. Seeing that the whole house has been shaken to pieces I wander through the rubble and after turning the stereo system off, lo and behold, I find a Mask.

My Mask.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

You also find me. The ability to regenerate has it's uses, you see. I inform you of the Mask's long and dark history, hoping that knowing the dark fate that all who pursue the Mask suffer will dissuade you, and then politely take the Mask from you.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"