Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I push you into a mirror and it shatters. Seven years bad luck...

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I brutally eviscerate you and then create a ladder out of your bones, afterwards forcing you to walk under it the moment you are respawned by the mask. This causes you to receive ungodly amounts of bad luck, which collects together in your head and makes it explode.

My mask.

I grab the barrel from the air and throw it back at you, having filled it up with explosive powder within the time frame of my swinging the barrel back at you by going back in time to that very moment, freezing time, and putting the powder into the barrel. As expected, it explodes upon impact with you.

My mask.

Due to previously stated bad luck which has spread to just about everybody except for me, your explosion does not go off, and you instead implode.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use a Huna to sneak up to you and steal the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg