Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You then realise that the Mask I gave you clearly must be a fake, considering I just effortlessly teleported out of your grip. I've been able to teleport for eons, you know.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

i throw you at you.you blink out of existence, as you are inhabiting mulitple places at the same time,which is impossible.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Come on, Toa Smoke Monster, you should know that breaking me accomplishes nothing. Your body, however, is not so easily replaceable.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Do you remember the twenty-first night of September? It's the night you lost the mask.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I freeze you in your tracks, shatter you, and take the mask.

My mask.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

I throw a spark into the fumes you release and you go up in flames.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg