Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Unfortunately, without access to the Staff of Unlimited Power, I can't get into the pocket dimension. So I simply teleport the mask out of the pocket dimension, and into my hand.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Whoa son. Taking my Kikanalo farm is just the same as bringing the wrath of Mata Nui on you.

"Whoa there!" Everyone freezes. I walk up and shove 88 over and take the mask. I walk up to a fused Triclops. I unfuse him. "Than-" He says before I old spice kick him. He flies into a building, knocking it over. I grab his tattered body and lift him up. I introduce him to Liam, then I impale him on the wall. "Taking my farm is just about saying as that you want to die." He tries to electrocute me but I grab his arm. My sheer willpower forces all of the lighting back into him. He goes into shock, not able to control his ability any more and starts to unload more gigawatts into his own body. He then fries himself. I leave him impaled on the wall and grab 88. I throw him over towards Triclops.  "You seem to have a doppelganger to deal with." I ride off on Liam.

My mask, 88's doppelganger, My Kikanalo farm, your burnt remains.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Silly, if you'd read my post better, you'd see that I'm not in a mecha or suit of any kind, I'm just in an upgraded body. The mecha is something completely different, and contains only a fraction of my true powers. The driver? That's not me, that's Takadox's brother, a renowned escape artist, but that's beside the point. The spear of fusion you have is a fake, and it actually has ShadowVezon's portal power imbued into it. As soon as you put it into your pocket dimension, it shuts everything inside down, and locks it. Now the only one able to access it is me. I pull out your super-powerful mecha and step on you. Again. And again. Your corpse will make a nice decoration for my newly-acquired mech. Oh, and thanks for the mask.

My mask and supreme mech. 

Edit: Oh, and rider? That's not me, just the alternate universe version of me I acquired along with the (now-defunct) Mask of Death.

My mask, supreme mech and victory over Rider.

Edited by Triclops-Echo

Silly, if you'd read my post better, you'd see that I'm not in a mecha or suit of any kind, I'm just in an upgraded body. The mecha is something completely different, and contains only a fraction of my true powers. The driver? That's not me, that's Takadox's brother, a renowned escape artist, but that's beside the point. The spear of fusion you have is a fake, and it actually has ShadowVezon's portal power imbued into it. As soon as you put it into your pocket dimension, it shuts everything inside down, and locks it. Now the only one able to access it is me. I pull out your super-powerful mecha and step on you. Again. And again. Your corpse will make a nice decoration for my newly-acquired mech. Oh, and thanks for the mask.

My mask and supreme mech. 

Well... "was originally going to use my uber-suit in the Battle For The Golden Mask, but right now I'm aiming for a different mask." Sound familiar? I think an uber-suit qualifies as a suit, don't you agree? Also, you cannot lock my pocket dimension, as it can only be accessed by me. The mask was implied to be in there, so I let SV remove it without retribution, and you cannot access my mecha either. How can you drive it if you are not me? You have just tried to do several impossible things, and because of that, you are warped out of existence for a few seconds, allowing me to steal the mask.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

It doesn't awe me, as I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish and Armenian, which add up to one full fluency. Also 1/4 of a fluency in French.

I pull out a bazooka and shoot a bubble at you that traps you. Then I pop it, steal the mask and trap you again.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Suddenly, you find something else taking control over your radiation, and draining it from you. You see, power over radiation is part of power over electromagnetism, something I happen to have. Another thing electromagnetism can do is bend light, to make things effectively invisible. Very handy for sneaking up on (former) radioactive phoenix thingies, to punch them in the face.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I walk up to triclops-echo and stick a straw in him, which I use to drink his soul. I then precede to slap shadowvezon so silly, not even the ministry of silly walks could be that silly. I give the mask to rider, but shortly afterwards a moon hits the planet. the resulting impact sends the mask flying into the hands of Onaku.

Toa Onaku's mask. my reference to one of shadowvezon's story arks in Steal the mask 2.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

Toa Brian Nuva, you are mistaken. How is it possible for you to poke a hole in me when I currently have no body? I assure you, whoever's soul you just drank, that wasn't me. But you do not have time to reminisce about this for much longer as you feel your body start to spasm and crack. Your spirit is ousted from your body, and you watch in horror as your former self becomes... Triclops-Echo. I absorb your spirit into my naginata, then release it in a concentrated blast at Onaku. The mask lands safely in my hands as the two of you are fused, driving yourselves insane.

My mask.