Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You are now the nearest person viewing dank memes.

While you're on the computer, I steal your mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Suddenly a crack in the universe opens up and I climb out, none the worse for wear from getting hit by a universe earlier.

Turns out, colliding two universes in a messy fashion tends to have repercussions. I'd reckon you only have a short amount of time before our universe destabilises and both collapse, wiping everything still in them from existence.

I'm perfectly safe of course, so I'll just keep you distracted until we all go down. Speaking of which, I teleport behind you while you're distracted by my entrance and grab the Mask from you, kicking you through a nearby wall in the process.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

YOU ARE KIDDING ME ONAKU REALLY

Long time no see, Dallior. Unfortunately, the imminent collapse of the universe gives us no time to chat, so I'll skip the pretences.

I incinerate your fez before I can be attacked, before turning the flames against you.

It's not like it was particularly difficult to repair the damage, Onaku, since the origin of the damage lay in one specific place. I simply didn't bother to fix it, since either outcome would benefit me. (Also, it would have been funny to watch your attack, an inferior imitation of mine by the way, completely fail and destroy everything but me.)

A large explosive appears on your back, detonating moments later.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I throw you in the nearest garbage can, where your equally garbage Sneak King powers belong.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Too bad that the grenade was too much for the can and you also explode.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Birthday Police track you down and take you to the slammer. They give the mask to me.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The same way I can stab you in the back while in the middle of a supernova, of course. Multiple bodies!

(I could have also just said "I can't, therefore I must not be in the middle of a supernova right now" but that's no fun)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Big words aren't scary... but big bolts of energy are. RIP.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The mask that I stole was but a figment of our collective imaginations. I congratulate you on your breaking free, but I won't give in its location so easily.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The mask that I stole was but a figment of our collective imaginations. I congratulate you on your breaking free, but I won't give in its location so easily.

My mask.

Oh, but what if it's a dream within a dream?

And it's my mask outside of the dream.

I just need to wake up now. =P

My mask. ish.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

What a silly thing you just did. Instead of killing everyone by "destroying" the mask, you instead are the only to be executed by its powers. I will a new mask into existence.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I place the mask I made on your face and it does what it was made to do. You are obliterated by its force. I then crush my new mask and pick up the real mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Besides making me a little crispy (which would be more apparent if my armour wasn't completely black), your divine lightning bolt has little effect. I retaliate by creating a lightning storm centred around you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I make a sandstorm brew around you and you are blinded.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg