Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

But turns out your bat is crawling with white ants! By slamming your bat you've ruined their homes and now they're furious! They burst out of the bat and eat your face off.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

SURPRISE! I, Megatron, am entirely unaffected by this change to history as most of my timeline had never even intersected with TwilightVezon's up until this point. Where am I going with this? Well, my dear Aeron, I would like to direct your attention to the Dark Star Saber that's currently sticking out of your chest. Hurts, doesn't it? Don't worry, you can't feel pain when you're dead.

My mask.

Can't feel pain when you're dead!? Well that's shocking! Especially for you as this storm REALLY seems to like to strike you with its bolts of electricity. Go back to that filthy planet of scrap metal, you heap of bolts.

My mask

I increase your mass to critical levels to the point where the miniscule percentage of radioactive isotopes in your body cause wild gamma, alpha, and beta rays to tear your body apart. Just like a nuke, but way less violent.

My mask and potential tumors.

Unfortunately for you, the Lord of Skull Spiders is a personal friend of mine. I call him to my aid, and he viciously bites your head off. I then blind Skull Basher to prevent him from attacking, and we ride off into the sunset.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It's even more of a challenge when one can simply reattach their head to their body, as I can do. But it is a simple thing for me to teleport you to the center of the North Pole so that you freeze to death. So I do that.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Fortunately, I've seen far scarier things than simple ghosts, and so I'm unaffected by your haunting.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I infect you with Cosmic Rust, which causes your body to corrode into dust. I take the Fusion Cannon from your eroded corpse to replace the pistol I've been using since my resurrection.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thankfully, I had a contingency in case someone had the gull to remove the fusion cannon from me. You suddenly find that your form has been severely damaged, as the Fusion Cannon had blown up right in your face. You are then faced with a newly rejuvenated GALVATRON! The next few seconds are marked by excessive amounts of violence, culminating in your abrupt and painful demise.

My mask!

I return to life thanks to the Ignika's curse, and shoot several holes through your chest with a newly constructed Rail Gun.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I punch your back at mach five. It utterly shatters your spine and your internal organs rupture. I leave you as you sag to the ground, a pile of mush.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

(You know Inary, the power escalation is over. I would suggest you allow it to remain that way.)

I'm taken a bit aback by the power of this new adversary who I've never met before, but fortunately I had also constructed a Laser Sword, which I use to bisect Inary.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Power escalation? I've just been on the sideline, being carefree. Sitting by the sidelines isn't exactly one of my specialties, but punching people at mach five certainly is. At this remark I lunge toward you and sock you in the jaw at, well, mach five. Your jaw is ripped from your shadowy skull and as it flies into the horizon, the pure force of the blow also diminishes its intimidating form into nothing but ash. I shove my hand into your newly-exposed throat and fire off a beam of concentrated light. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I pop back in, spinning, clutching my head, accidentally touch the ignika, and seal off the dimension before swearing my head off at Le-Toa that love pranks...then realizes what just happened, panics, grabs the mask, gets cut into pieces and reforms due to complete regerative abilities, true immortality(Double-cursed to never die, sad honestly...), and proceed to shake it while angrily slamming it into a mountain, screaming for some assistance to get it to make it so people can leave or enter the dimension again.

(Angrily) my mask, until someone realizes that I just want some help convincing the stupid Kanohi to unseal the dimension(4TH WALL H4X: Which should take about 4-5 posts by others...just to be clear, this post includes one 4-5 into the future, so...just know: I had to!!!! Fresh ideas every once in a while.

I escape this dimension-which the seals back up. Not my mask.)

Inconveniently, the dimension had sealed itself as I was attempting to ditch this universe and build up a new army. Completely broke the makeshift teleporter I had constructed, too.

Angered by the prevention of my escape, I fire a rocket at Toa Smoke Monster before he can reclaim the Mask and take the Mask from his smouldering corpse.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The explosives I had planted behind you then detonate, sending you flying before my feet. I then, as calmly as I can manage, walk up to you and take the Mask from your sprawled body.

The surprising thing is that you thought I would be fooled by such a cliché trick. I've seen this countless times and besides, cheesecake is quite hard to mistake for metal.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, you just happened to take a copy of the Mask that I made before you're explosives stunned me. And this copy also happens to be an explosive itself, and it explodes right in your face when you look at it.

Once it does that, I take off with the real Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Unfortunately for you, you just happened to blow up a decoy of me I had been controlling via the decoy's shadow.

I saw through your ruse immediately of course, and so I switched from the decoy's shadow to yours to evade the blast. I then emerge from your shadow to knock you to the ground, where I can take the real Mask from you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy