Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Death to the vermin!

My mask.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

It's not about money, it's about sending a message.

The message being that you should really stop standing in bathrooms containing my products, especially when they're rigged to explode when you do so.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver

For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the Thriller!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

My mask...hope nobody sues.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Michael Jackson rises from his grave (a la "Thriller") and sues your behind to oblivion.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

My blood taints the ground and the Earth falls under my domain. The dirt opens up around you and swallows you into the depths of the planet.

My mask and planet.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You got a planet, I've got Starkiller Base.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Egad! You people and your mindless threats are so aggravating. Big guns are not for threats, they're for ACTIONS! I gun down your Starkiller Base with a mysterious Celestial Armada.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I coat myself in darkness, leaving no light to be absorbed by the black hole. I then run up to you and stab through your armour, causing you to slowly get sucked out through the hole and into the void.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I render the point moot by using Gravity Shields to nullify the black hole before increasing the force of gravity attracting the mask to me.

My Mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I call in my new buddies at the Empire to destroy your allies. Turns out that people get quite friendly when you give them a gift of a fully constructed, superior battle station.

Good thing I'd built a Death Star back in my youth.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I place my palm on your head and fry your brain. This is your brain on Inary...

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I stick my hand into your back and destroy your kidneys.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I smack you and take my heart back. Rude.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Pieces of me land on you and my influence begins to take over your body. I take the mask with your hand.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I send you to the darkest place in the universe. And then I massacre your loved ones.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg