Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I open the door and get on the floor. While everyone is distracted by doing "The Dinosaur", I nab the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I school you by making you go back to school. Junior high, to be specific!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I pick up a large piece of the wall and knock you out with it.

My Mask. B-)

Did someone say rappers?

I totally school your rappers in a rap battle, yo.

It's my mask now.

I meant to say 'raptors.' Oops. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I triumphantly return into the fray after months of hard training to ensure that I secure the coveted mask. No one expects my return, let alone my vast army of mechatronic penguins whom all carry five fake replicas of the mask. I grab the mask from Toa Smoke Monster and toss it among my troops, who instantly scramble in a sea of identical mechatronic penguins sporting identical masks.

My mask.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I use my Stand's ability to punch your steam roller away.

My mask.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru."

Didn't I use something like this earlier in this thread?

Sure, you might've, but that does not exclude me from being able to use it. This thread has been open for almost three years. How can you possibly expect for similar posts to not arise, especially ones that include references?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Suddenly, the sword breaks in two and half of it gets lodged in your chest.

My mask.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

But a clever MOCer figures out a way to use me in their creation, and spread the word on how to use it, therefore making quite popular.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But, I am the lime green piece that the careful collector uses and thus I am never broken! How sublime!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I may be dead, but you become infected with contagion that was in my blood.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg