Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suddenly, all of the parts that were in the canisters violently erupt from said canisters and fly into your agape mouth, whereupon you suffocate on the plastic maelstrom.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I rise from the parts, newly built, and I'm immediately attracted by a shiny piece of headgear.

Taking advantage of the lack of conspicuousness that comes with being a bunch of parts among a massive bunch of parts, I sneak under the current owner's watch and, in a quick action, I swipe the item!

I sink among the parts once more.

The Vitruvian Faceplate is in my possession.

Edited by Lipuret McKaukau

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

I have placed a poisonous ring around your windpipe. If you try to remove it, the ring wil spill a poison that will kill you within two seconds.

The antidote is in my ring. If you want it you must either do battle with me in 30 days or hand me the mask.

(Stands in dramatic pose)

My Mask creature of the sun.

Edited by Davros (still TTL)
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Awfully intimidated by the recent events, I decide for a less direct approach. By use of the nondescript parts I came from, I create a device with which I make you drop it (how, precisely, I don't know. distant approach, remember). You're unable to find it in the rubble as the device brought it to me.

I rearrange my parts as to be even less noticeable.

Item in my power.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 5 weeks later...

Behold, the powers of my stand, Wayward Son!  Its power is to take away your vision and replace it with voices in your head, thus driving you mad!

You are unable to stop me from taking this mask.

It's my mask now.

• 2 weeks later...

The spectacle of referential strongmen, although impressive in its own regard, is fully incomprehensible to my commoner eye. Therefore I am inmune to its otherwise deadly effects.

I sneak through and grab the mask, somehow managing to leave the graceful poses uninterrupted.

The coveted object is under my possession.

[sigfig in tunnel]

In the sky above, black clouds form and blanket the land in total darkness. Then, a shining rainbow beam shoots onto the land and as the light dissipates, Toa Kranan aka Glimmer emerges with a formidable axe in his grasp.

With one swing of his arm, the axe flies from his hand and decapitates everyone on the field leaving Kranan as the last man standing.

My mask! (Also aaaaahhh you can't believe how relieved I am this topic hasn't passed it's revival limit I missed this game soooo much)

Edit: also, infinity war reference because why not

Edited by Glimmer

With my super-powered school uniform and my own Scissor Blade, I attack you mercilessly, you filthy swine in human clothing!

It's my mask now.

• Upvote 1

No, that-that's the other half of my scissor blade! It was you! You were the one whom I chased after that night! You were the one who killed him! I'll-I'll kill you!

PROTO FIBRES SYNCHRONIZE

With countless swings of my scissor blade at a speed faster than Agent Smith can handle, I finally break the mask free from your grip. I quickly grab it, and leap backwards to a conveniently placed rock tower behind me.

Without averting my gaze towards you, I raise the mask to shoulder level with my right hand, and slowly raise my blade with my left pointing towards you.

The Kanohi Ignika is mine.

So what if I killed him?  He was on the edge of death anyway; I was just speeding things along!  Now give me back what is rightfully mine!

I use my Scissor Blade to slice your rock tower in half, causing it and you to topple to the ground.  I hit the rubble with my full strength, for sure breaking you!  While you slowly perish, I take both your Scissor Blade and the mask.

It's my mask now.

...No. I will not-ugh-easily give in. I will not...let you win.

LIGHTNING BOLT

Using my aforementioned lightning powers, I extend my hand and blast you with a multiple bolts of lightning. Astonished, you drop my half of the scissor blade and I quickly retrieve it to strike you in the face. Wiping blood from mouth, I stand over your fallen body.

The Mask of Life is now in my possession.

• 2 weeks later...

By means of a set of (conveniently left behind) claws, much like those once used by Toa Onua, I manage to rip the mask (your arm attached, mind you) off your person.

I bother to take care of the rest of you as well and promptly bury the leftovers.

And what's this? Oh, it's the mask! And it's mine!

[sigfig in tunnel]