Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I steal the mask and wear it as a replacement of my face, then tear your face off, carving it into a facsimile of the mask, putting over the real mask, that is attached to my face.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

i return from being incinerated, using my powers of fire, and eat you,along with the mask.

my mask

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

i use the masks power to resurrect myself in your stomach, and eat you from the inside out

my mask

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

i come riding on Bruce the shark (from jaws, not nemo the one from nemo got its name from the nikname spialberg gave the robot from jaws thus the bruce from Jaws was first) bruce eats u, while ur getting eaten i grab the mask from ur hand before it sinks to the bottom of the sea

my and bruce's mask :ahhh:

Pink squids are royalty.

i kind of made this when i was bored hope you guys like it

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

i speak with ur newly formed squid squad and we plan to mutinize! squid suill squid squid suill big squid, they then mutinize and strangle u, they then give me the mask saying: never doaught the squid,

my mask                             ( i truly r there true leader, pink squids r royalty :ahhh: )

Edited by Squill da squid

Pink squids are royalty.

i kind of made this when i was bored hope you guys like it

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg