Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Using my powers, I take control of an MQ-1 Predator and use a missile strike on you.

My mask

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I then throw the vacuum into the heart of a black hole. This is definitely not going to come back to bite me in the *ss due to some hard scientific reasons.

I also punch you in the face, with my fist going at mach 4. Your head flies right off and rolls a few miles before coming to a stop in a pool of lava.

My mask.

Because we're not. We're actually on an infinite plain that encompasses that which is left of our universe, and a large portion of what's left of reality. Coming to this realization drives you mad, causing you to drop the mask and curl up into a fetal position, where I suspect you will remain for the rest of your days.

My mask.

Luckily however I am not affected as I have seen universes crumble around me, often by my own doing, and one more isn't going to tip me over the edge.

I appear behind you and shock you with a super-charged Joy Buzzer.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

...before getting back up, since you can't strangle someone who doesn't need oxygen or blood to survive.

I use the virus I had readied inside you as a precaution, to bring you back under my control.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"