Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Revive? Where's your Horn of Life? I smash your head with a ton of bricks.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

We are all also kept alive by the Mask's curse.

I increase the intensity of the light which bounces off me to blind anyone who looks at me. The best part is that I'm currently blind, so you can't turn that back on me.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I was making a futile reference to Earthbound, as I know we're revived by the mask. I put on sunglasses and punch your face until it caves in.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I blast you with energy beams from D-Rex's mouth. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

AHEM!

D-Rex is very real, by your definition of "real."

D-Rex crushes your weapons and smashes the Tyrannosaurus' head. I then punch through your visor and stab your eyes. You walk across a floor of nails blindly and your feet are stabbed numerous time. I guide you to a vat of boiling water and I make you fall into it. I then pull you out and impale you on a nearby spike.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

the burnt toast ashes fall upon my burned body, filling me with strength.

i ascend and use my newfound toast based powers to shoot a butter slick under your feet  tripping you up.

i then throw burnt toast shurikens at you until you run away.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Is that like a play on words, or something? I crush your bones with several tons of bricks.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I push you down.

My mask.

No, a theatrical production about puns would be a play on words. 

My salinity level is unhealthily high.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

I steamroll your puppies in a gruesome display of disapproval.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

And people call me evil. (Just kidding, I probably would have done worse if you hadn't stepped in.)

I warp the steamroller on top of you, crushing you underneath.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I teleport you to me and I make the steamroller explode.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But the explosion was just a distraction from the nearby nuclear reactor melting down.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I utilize a large chain to reel you back to me.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I reflect it back through the chain with the Mirror Buster.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You should know by now that Twilight is not easily beaten. I should know I am one of the only people to completely kill him. Also TwilightVezon The Mask Maker game has already started and your losing.

While he runs over to that topic I'll just take that mask.

Naota Takizawa don't even try and take this mask from me.

My Mask.

Good to be back

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I send a small vortex into your chest where it slowly eats at you for eternity. Seeing as you are a "being of time," this will be quite painful for a very, very long time.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg