Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Before the mail service have a chance to get away with the Mask, they are spirited away by some of my backup, which have been lurking in wait to prevent any interruptions to our game. Given that I'm one of the most powerful beings in existence... I'd say their chances of winning are rather slim.

What, you thought that for once I wouldn't have extra bodies? I was hardly going to leave myself open next to one of my oldest surviving rivals.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Shame, you knocked over the chess pieces. Now I'll have to set the board back up.

I simply lift the car off of the chess board and toss it into you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

No one expects truck to fall from the sky and crash land into them either. Especially after a car has just landed on them. But today must be your unlucky day, for a truck has indeed crash landed onto you.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Before TwilightVezon sets up the chess board, I steal it.

My board.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

If we're allowed to steal anything other than the mask, then I'll just take your X Buster, along with the mask with your dismembered had still attached,

My mask, weapon & spare limb.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I pull up a seat to be that person who breathes over people's shoulders and watches the game.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

My insides are made of pure Donut SteelTM and are inexlodeable.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I thought it was made abundantly clear that we are playing chess, Naota. Don't worry though, I take the Mask off your hands with a quick upward flick of the wrist.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As before, I flick my wrist and send the Mask flying out of your hands, before thumping you in the face with it for good measure.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I catch the mask and put it back on the pedestal. This chess game is absolutely riveting.

Mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Darn... I lost. How'd that happen? Oh well, it's just a game right?

I instantaneously infest TwilightVezon's form and spread throughout all of his bodies, destroying them from the inside and annihilating him all throughout reality. When I return back to my seat at the chess table, he is but an empty husk, and all of his other bodies, controlled or cloned or what ever, are destroyed completely. What? I don't like losing...

My sodding loss :/

I take the mask and leave. What a way to go, TV.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I take advantage of the Ignika's curse to bring myself back to life, and scold Onaku for throwing a temper tantrum, especially when I had just decided to abandon my plan of killing you after the game.

You see, the reason I hadn't really bothered getting rid of the people interrupting the game, was because I wanted them there. I didn't just bring my main body back, I also brought back the other bodies which had been lurking in the shadows the entire time, armed and ready to spring as soon as the game ended.

Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't be anything for the seekers to worry about. However, the advantage I have is that a secret weapon. It isn't some massive superweapon, and isn't even of my own creation.

It's Judas Poison. One of ToaTimeLord's concoctions, which he almost killed me with ages ago. Long story short, he used it on Inary, and I helped him out by removing the poison from his body. I've kept this poison ready since then, and armed all of my bodies with it. I promptly attack all the onlookers (meaning pretty much everyone), cutting them with my poisoned blades to ensure that everyone vulnerable is afflicted.

The fun thing about Judas Poison is that it doesn't just kill you, but it prevents you from regenerating (obviously why it was used on me). What's especially fun is that it also stops the Ignika from reviving you. That curse, for those that don't know, is what revives people after they die in this game. Since most of you Seekers lack my unique capabilities... good luck surviving this.

I told you guys that I was going to rid the universe of Gods.

TL;DR: You're all poisoned. Regeneration and Resurrection are inhibited. This includes the Ignika's curse. Blame ToaTimeLord.

Oh, and I teleport the Mask from Inary, since I can't do the same thing to her.

My Mask. (This was originally adressed to Onaku, so if it appears that I'm telling Inary stuff she already knows, that's why.)

Edited by TwilightVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

So, you've essentially destroyed us for the sake of Divine Genocide? Why? This game was supposed to be fun. The powers that I invented for myself were roundabouts to yours. The "Godkarmachine" was but tool to hold my ground in a game filled with people who were virtually unkillable. One of which was you, good sir. I enjoy the simplicity of it all and the fun little side-games we have (chess, anyone?). Why must you purge? Why must you eradicate the "Gods?"

I was also pretty far away before you started your Poison Blade Massacre, so I'm not harmed. And before you think of attacking me, I seal my body into the Godkarmachine itself, which, as you know, can conjure clones of myself almost endlessly. Judas Posion or no, I'll still be here... watching and waiting.

Your mask and genocide.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

Fun times. But what you perhaps didn't realize is that, by poisoning me, you have doomed yourself. Did you really think I was just throwing a temper tantrum back there? No. The fact is, if I die, you die too. And when I say die, I mean die. Permanently. For ever. For you see, I locked my own life force with yours. If I die for ever, then so do you, and all the other bodies you have accumulated over the game. Every single instance, every single version, all gone. Now, I don't know about you, but I'd say that's a pretty darn good incentive to give these fine people a cure, or else there'll be two less seekers in this game before the rest of them die.

Your move, Twilight Vezon.

Edited by Toa Onaku

This is getting out of hand, I'll just have to press the reset button. After a second big bang, the mask is back on a pedestal & nothing else is around. Except me. I take the mask & run away.

My mask. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

We as Gods keep only increasing in power, and I intend to stop that before one of us does something catastrophic. I can hardly convince you to give up your power, which is why the only solution available is the extreme one. I doubted everyone would stay dead, but I had hoped that it would give me enough time to establish a new status quo, one where the Multiverse wouldn't be at risk.

Clearly that hasn't completely worked, so I'm not ready to leave this mortal plane just yet. Fortunately for you, Onaku, I have a cure to remove the threat of the Judas Poison from you. I hope you realise that it's your fault that you got poisoned in the first place.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

To spare you from retribution from my old friend TwilightVezon for thinking an axe will be of any use in damaging him in the slightest, I instantly vaporize you. Quite a painless death, if also a bit overkill... But at least it doesn't leave a mess like, say, an axe.

For the first time in a long, long while... My mask.

I then proceed to use it as a throwing weapon, using TwilightVezon's ugly face as target practice.

(Oh, I thought you threw the axe at me.)

I take the Mask off of my face. I still threw an axe at you, you might want to react to that.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy