Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I put my hands up to your temples and I focus energy into you. While you get a temporary energy boost, your mind is stripped of its Mask-Seeking senses. I kick your shin and take off.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I may have lost my ability to track the Mask's energy, but I can still follow you directly. I teleport in front of you before you can escape and strike you with a concentrated beam of light.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I regenerate and shoot toxins into your bloodstream.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I consume my blood to live! I remove your vitals.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I shoot a poisoned dart at you, reverse-engineered from the sample kindly given to me by Inary.

I'm afraid poisoning me won't work, Inary. Just because ToaTimeLord succeeded doesn't mean you will.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

:glare: Inary, how long will it take for you to start remembering that I can regenerate?

I grab the drill and teleport us both several miles underground, before teleporting myself out and leaving you trapped under miles of rock.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Boop! Second Inary here! Directly from the Godkarmachine itself. Vezon, when will you realize that I can clone myself too? I fire radiation directly into your body and make it so said radiation radiates into any future Vezons. I climb out of the ground and meet up with myself.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I have to admit, giving me radiation poisoning was actually quite clever. Killing my cells in such a manner would prevent me from regenerating them damage, and possible even kill me.

That is, if I couldn't just restore my body with the Staff of Unlimited Power. Better luck next time, I'm afraid.

Oh yeah, I also teleport the Mask back to me.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, looks like I've got to go retrieve it from it's place of forging again. Back in a minute.

Oh, and in case you thought that would leave you free to run off, you find your armour superheating as another of my bodies heats up your armour in an attempt to incinerate you.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

For my next trick, we'll see if your suit is waterproof by flooding it with water.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I summon a hurricane and you are swept up in the mayhem.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I walk through the horde, gibbing any geese who attempt to impede me. Once I get close enough to get into your vision, I increase the intensity of light bouncing off my body to make even looking at me blinding, and take the chance to suddenly rush at you and slam you into the ground.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Incidentally, I was packed to the brim with shrunken nuclear warheads. You are incinerated on impact. The second Inary snatched the masks.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Indeed, my weaker body was destroyed. Fortunately, my main body has arrived with the repaired Staff of Unlimited Power.

I immediately blast you through the chest with a massive beam of energy from the Staff of Unlimited Power. I'd make a joke about how I did the same thing when I first introduced the Staff of Unlimited Power by obliterating Metroid Prime (long story,) but it'd fly right over your head.

Oh, and I also make sure to shield myself, just in case you decide to pull out the Mirror Buster. Not that I think the Mirror Buster would work, but I'm not taking any chances.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Who said I had to immediately use the Mirror Buster? I sheath it once more and punch your gut. You are undeterred and you try your hand at reciprocating the blow. I dodge your attack and I attempt to grab the Staff out of your hand. Your grip holds true and you toss me to the side. I keep you occupied and you accidentally drop the mask for me to steal. You try to snipe me with the Staff a few more times, but I again, my agility and Mirror Buster keep me safe as a I make my getaway.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well, colour me impressed. I definitely made the right choice with you.

As for your current predicament, I'm afraid getaways are much harder to make when your pursuer can teleport. As it happens, I do exactly that, appearing close enough to swing at you with the Staff.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I parry your staff swing & slash you twice, cryogenically freezing you in place. Once you've reached the size of an action figure, you're going to be locked away in prison.

My mask.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I admire your spirit, Naota, but you know there's no prison in existence that could hold me. Besides, my work is not yet finished.

I surround you with duplicates of myself, all of whom blast you in an attempt to keep you down.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My evil duplicates may have shot me down, but I can still fight. I set my DV Defender to Vulcan Mode & blast them away before taking a shot at you.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I teleport out of the way before using the Staff to undo the cryogenic freezing. I then throw a bolt of lightning at you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm afraid that snapping my Staff won't inconvenience me a second time. I made sure to leave someone at the forge, so that I wouldn't need to use my main body to get there. (You have to understand that the universe in question is very far away from the one we're in now, and most of my weaker bodies don't have enough power to make the trip.)

I teleport the Staff back into my hands and create a bazooka, firing a rocket at Toa Smoke Monster.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

He's got his staff...darn. Makes this more complicated.

Rider watched the carnage in front of him for too long and needed to intervene.

He lept forward and swept Vezon's legs out from under him and uppercutted his back, sending him flying. "Not in this universe!"

My mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I'm caught off guard by this sudden attack and sent tumbling to the ground. I recover by immediately teleporting myself onto my feet, and firing a large beam from the Staff at Rider. "I cannot allow you to interfere, Rider."

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I appear and capture the beam and stab you directly with the Mirror Buster. I begin to siphon energy directly from the Staff of Ultimate Power. I lunge back with a hefty store of energy and clobber you with a seemingly impenetrable wall of Inarys.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Angered, I sink into my shadow to escape the wall of Inarys and reappear from Toa Smoke Monster's, creating an ultrasonic screech to cause all of you intense aural pain.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

How about I give you ORAL pain? I dash over to you and sock you in the jaw with a powerful force.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

First of all: I render TwilightVezon's teleportation ability useless by binding an agent of death to it. So every time he'd try to teleport, he would instead find himself being metaphysically assaulted by an ancient (and I mean like from way before the last few hundred universes ever came to be) entity of darkness. And don't try to control it, TwilightVezon. Any abilities you have to control shadow and darkness likely stem from this very being.

Second of all: I kick you in the shins, Gunhaver. I then take the mask from you, and make a run for it.

My mask.

Rider pops up out of the trash can and smacks your hand.

Rider's mask.

"Sorry Rider..." Phillips says. "Unfortunately for you, I will be stealing the show." He says with a gleam in his smile. Rider is then suddenly overtaken and corrupted by the evil Phillips. "Lets have some fun boys."

Phillips Mask.

Edited by Rider/Phillips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.