Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The turtles swim into my conveniently-placed net! I the turtles loose after taking the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Godkarmachine kills the old Inary and replaces it with a new one. Get with the program, m8.

My mask, old corpse, and horde of turtles.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I kick the mask away from you before you can pick it up, however.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I blink, and the mask disappears from your hands and into mine.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm determined alright, I'm determined to put you in a glass case where you won't be released for 10 years. I slash you twice & shrink you to the size of an action figure. 

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I return, after... whatever happened earlier, and warp the Mask from your hands.

I then teleport away, and I can assure you that Onaku's trap won't be triggered this time. (I changed the method of teleportation.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But you teleport directly into a conveniently-place Inary clone. Not by them, but rather IN them. You become very uncomfortable.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I shoot you in the back, while disguised as your clone. See, forcing me to telefrag your clone wasn't a very good idea, considering that being telefragged is generally instantly fatal. Losing most of your insides will do that to you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I decide to betray my artificial life of being "Onaku" to become what I was always meant to be; your brother. One day we will find the real Onaku and destroy him, but for now, the mask is ours... or if you really don't want to share, that's fine, it can be yours.

Our/TwilightVezon's mask.

I shove several blades into all of your orifices.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

-_- I still don't believe you, Onaku, but I'll accept it for now.

As for you Naota, I pull the office building down on top of you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I use the Staff of Unlimited Power to immediately defuse myself from AbyssalVezok, teleport behind you and pin you to the ground before you can react.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I kill the giant beast and crush you under its weight.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg