Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Your brain is savagely destroyed and ravaged as my Mind Bullets have their way with your seizing body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I blindside Inary and cripple him before he can recover and use his Mind Bullets against me.

I then magnetically pull the gun from your hand, turn it around and shoot you with it

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I forcibly take the gun from your hand. I am still the Gunhaver, after all. I lodge it into your chest cavity after you turn a corner and bump into me.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I blow your head clean off with a shotgun's round.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I increase my visible spectrum to include infrared radiation. I then track you through your heat signature, and I fire a shot accurately through your chest.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I slice the diamond in half and Noob is infuriated at your failed business transaction. I then smack Noob and take the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I recoil in pain from The Invisible Noob's flare, but it only takes a second to restore my vision.

I magnetically fling Inary into the air, and then pay both Noob and TSM off with a far greater amount of money than TSM could hope to offer.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I take a big bag of coins and smack it against your head.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

That's it? Surely you jest, I know you can do far better than that.

I decide to outdo you by creating a tidal wave of coins and burying you in it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I steal the warhammer and pawn it for lotsamoney. You become destitute and must sell me the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I step in before you can make the transaction and point out to TSM that he's standing in a sea of money, and therefore has no need to sell the Mask.

I need bait though, so I take the Mask from TSM.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, that came out of nowhere. Well played Onaku, your plan succeeded without a hitch. The advantage of amber is that it doesn't decay. This means that without a way to acknowledge my imprisonment, I theoretically should have no chance of ever escaping.

However, there's a critical flaw in your plan. You see the Amber isn't indestructible, and the Earth won't last forever. Some day in the far future, some apocalypse will break my prison, and I will be freed. This still might appear to stop me... except that I can time travel.

In short I escape, return to the present, and blindside you while you think that you've actually won. (That was quite clever, though. Being an entity of darkness, Amber makes a perfect prison.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm sorry Onaku, but I'm afraid your plan won't work twice. I anticipated that you might repeat the trick, and so I didn't have the Staff with me when I attacked you. The Staff is therefore not depowered by the Amber, and able to disconnect me from the body in the amber so that I can jump into an identical one created from thin air.

I then snipe you from afar with the Staff.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Utilizing the absorbed energies within the Mirror Buster and the sea of metal, I create a new weapon. One that can directly feed off of the spiritual essences of beings within our universes. Like the Mirror Buster, it can then reflect the essence of a being as a massive blast of pure energy or keep the energy as in its reservoir. This evolution of the Mirror Buster is called the Spirit Buster, and it's quite ready to be used. 

I shove the Spirit Buster into your chest any absorb your spirit into it. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You can't absorb my ranger spirit when I destroy your buster. Good luck building another one, I just grinded every important piece to dust. I shoot you with my signature weapon & take the mask.

My mask. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Stop trying to destroy the Buster, man. You are physically unable to do that, as it is directly connected with the Godkarmachine's and my essence. I stab you in the back with its end. I smash your face in and then torture you until the last ounces of your "Ranger Spirit" are gone and you are left as a shell of a man.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Ooh, can't dismantle the Godkarmachine either. This must be frustrating, but you must bear with it. I smack you onto the ground for your insolence.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I kick you into another time period. You hit your grandfather and accidentally kill him, causing a time-paradox due to you now never having existed. This revolves around to my kick never having happened, but you getting knocked right out all the same, which means I can take the mask.

My mask.