Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I make several vines curl around your neck and strangle you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I use Zaktann's three bladed scissors to cut the vines....and you in the process, leaving the mask intact.

My Mask

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I slam the mask out of your hands and shove it onto your face, and thus you are destroyed by its powers.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I give you a present. You open it and find the following in it:  :sky:

The sight of this causes you to faint from fear, allowing me to loot the Mask off you.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Suddenly I appear behind you, a large smirk on my face. Before you have time to react, my body detonates in a massive explosion, sending both you and the Mask flying helplessly through space. I then quickly warp in and catch the Mask before you can recover from the sudden attack.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

As you grab at the mask, I megaton kick it out of your hands and into the depths of space.

Space's mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space. In the beginning were the words and the words made the worlds. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot move in an absence of space...

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I make you swallow an entire can of worms. Live worms.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I shove an apple down your throat. It has a worm in it, but this one consumes your insides.

My mask.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'm in critical condition, and I'm sent to the hospital for surgery; however, before all this happens, I call for an air stike onto you.

I hope you like the taste of missiles, cause it's my mask now.

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I sneak up behind you, peforming a RKO on you.

My mask.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

With my Power Sword, I cut you into Sashimi. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I take one of your squid's tentacles and strangle you with it.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The force of impact on the water's surface causes a tsunami to form and you are smashed by its force.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use my control over Water (aided by my immense power) to part the tsunami around me as I calmly walk over to you. I then make a show of making the wave violently crash down around us, hopefully distracting you long enough for me to electrify the water.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I pierce your heart with a well aimed arrow. I take the mask.

Ehh. Dang fangled new rules! I remember when we sat around this thing eatin' pizza and potatoes! It was a blast! But alas, the mask is now mine. But I care for it not, so I toss the mask to the nearest not-dead person.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

But now you are now the nearest dead person.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg