Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Fortunately, I am resurrected by a magical artefact which I clearly had in my possession the entire time and couldn't possibly have made up on the spot. This artefact also conveniently revives all of my bodies, destroys his magical shiv, and materialises a bottle of bourbon into my hand for me to drink from.

I then shrink Nik down and trap him on the very big table I got as a gift ages ago. I'm sure this doesn't seem like much of a problem... until I animate the Bionicle sets on it (the table came with a copy of every Bionicle set ever made) and have them rip him apart.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I steal the sets that your table came with and smash them to bits. Slightly tiffed, you come at me, but then I sock you in the jaw. The action makes you drop the mask, and I catch it. As you turn to retrieve the mask, I kick your hands so hard that they invert into your forearms. I kick in your knees, and as you wait to recover from the shock, you attempt to use your other bodies to take me down before I escape. I summon my own horde of clones and they set several explosive charges down before your clones can react. As I make my getaway to a foreign location, you, your clones, my clones, your residence, and precious table are absolutely and utterly destroyed in the consequential blaze of the explosives' detonation.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

How dare you. That table was a priceless antique.

Angered greatly by your destruction of my property, I send in an old ally to get the Mask back from you. This ally is Black Phantom, who I teleport to your precise location. This particular Black Phantom uses his control over Gravity to slam you into the ground, before cleaving you in two with his large axe (identical to Axonn's, except this one is store-bought).

This buys me enough time to reform myself and teleport over.

My Mask. (Technic Warzone, for the record.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Fortunately, the magical shiv is actually a part of a large set of magical artefacts, each with immense powers. Each is hidden deep in the reaches of space, some on remote planets in the outer rims of their galaxies, some on rogue planets floating through the void between galaxies, and some are hidden within the centres of the galaxies themselves.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant at the moment, since I simply suplex you to knock you unconscious. Yes, it works, because I'm me. While no doubt some possessed servants or clones/duplicates of you will come for me right now, I foil their attempts by very suddenly displacing myself out of sync with the rest of the universe by one microsecond. I then make my escape while you or your other yous try to figure out what I did.

My mask.

Fortunately for me, you made two critical mistakes during your escape. The first was forgetting that Black Phantom was standing right next to me the entire time, giving him the opportunity to restore me to consciousness as soon as you depart. The second mistake was taking the Mask with you. Perhaps one day you'll remember that I can teleport to the Mask no matter where in time or space you try to hide it.

As soon as I awaken, I teleport directly in front of you and use Magnetism to hold you in place just long enough for me to combine my elemental powers and create a Toa Seal, imprisoning you. Unlike last time, there will be nobody to break you out as I return to the standard timeflow, ensuring that nobody can stumble across your prison.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A nasty way for Twi Vezon to go, I'm sure. Fortunately, as I am TwilightVezon, I am able to promptly shoot you through the chest, ending your ill-fated illusion of victory.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You may have destroyed my physical body but as long as there is darkness in this world, I shall return.

I mean this literally as I hijacked your shadow. I separate from you and grab the Mask through its shadow, and teleport off with it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I blast the surrounding area with a bright light, and you are unable to seep into the shadows. I permanently remove my shadow, condense it into a physical ball and slam it into your face.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I destroy the concept of shadows by removing light out of the equation, aka I move us all to Tartau*, the pit of darkness, where no light exists. Because there is no light, there is no shadow, only darkness. No, those are not the same, for without light, there is no shadow, but even in the absence of shadows, there is darkness. And I am its master.

My mask.

Tartau: A void of space that inhabits only planets, and no stars, and is thus completely dark. Its strange spatial properties prevent the light of other stars and galaxies from reaching it, which only adds to the darkness that fills its immeasurable depths. The various planets there are home to many monstrous beings, some of which became the inspiration for the monsters of Greek myth. Tartau is in fact an inspiration for Tartarus, and like its mythical counterpart, is a prison. Tartau being a prison to colossal cosmic beings that once roamed the universe when it was young.

I create light in your Tartau, and its concept alone begins to crumble under the weight of its paradox. As it shrivels and dies, you are caught and meet a grisly demise at the hands of a destroyed universe.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I look at you with some confusion, as the introduction of light into Tartau is not really anything groundbreaking or amazing. It is naturally without light, but that does not mean light cannot be brought into it. I do how ever move myself a good distance from you, as the very next moment, an ancient titan of the old world swallows you whole, the only light in the entire pit having led it straight to you.

My mask.

I blast my way out of it and caber toss you into a pocket dimension.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I am surprised to see the knee of my evil clone twin also being bent the wrong way, despite you not touching him. This prompts me to purchase the services of a lesser Makuta to create, through artificial means, an evil clone twin to you, whose legs we chop off. Seeing as your legs disappear as well, you are unable to run away, and I snatch the mask from your grabby little hands.

My Mask.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Penalty on you due to the fact that you don't understand how clones work.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nope. Nuh uh. Not gonna happen. After having fooled two simpletons into thinking my legs fell off, I swiftly proceed to shedding my mortal facade and taking on a familiar cosmic fury form. Entire galaxies burn in my veins, and a veil of darkness gives my body form as I grow even taller than you, TwilightVezon. I then proceed to smacking the heck out of you.

My mask.

I turn my body into pure light, effectively making myself intangible. I reverse the process as your blows pass harmlessly through me, trapping you long enough for me to split every atom in my body simultaneously, creating a massive explosion which engulfs us both.

Of course, have alternate bodies to jump into, as always. It's actually possible (as part of Bydo biology) for me to assimilate people through sound alone - but of course you'd be powerful enough to use it against me if I tried. It's a lesson I learned from ToaTimeLord.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Upon attempting to jump into one of your other bodies, you are surprised to find a fragment of my consciousness inhabiting them all. This causes each and every one of your alternate bodies getting themselves into highly embarrassing situations whenever you transfer to one. As you enter the body of your choice, it (you) suddenly suffers from explosive diarrhea with nary a toilet in sight. However, the few people whose opinion you care about stand witness to the ever growing brown stain on your pants. A once great cosmic titan of pure light is now standing in with his pants full. As you scurry to salvage the situation, you drop them mask which unfortunately falls into the mess. Since you new body belongs to a species whose excrement has a particularly powerful odour, the mask will remain tainted by the stench of your waste for all eternity. In spite of my revulsion, I pick up the Ignika.

My Mask. My smelly, smelly Mask.

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

Twitchy.gif

Unfortunately for you, my humiliation promptly ends when I detonate every single one of my cells in this universe. Since this includes not just my main forms, but the majority of Earth and several other planets, this thoroughly removes any trace of my loss of face. Needless to say, you're thoroughly obliterated.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm impressed that you have a motorcycle which can travel through space. I manifest my own motorcycle and pursue you in an epic battle which I'm sure would be renowned if there was anyone currently alive in the galaxy to see it.

You win, since your skill level is no doubt far higher than mine, but I just cheat and magnetically fling you off of your cycle.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You feel an odd prodding sensation, upon which you wake up and realize that all this jazz about being an omnipotent cosmic entity with seemingly infinite power was a dream - albeit an awesome dream - triggered by the fact that your actual, rather mundane self did indeed possess the mask the whole time. However, said mask put you into hibernation and fed you dreams that you would enjoy while also seeding it with unfortunate events to make it seem real. Even so, you question reality around you, since in spite of having woken up, the mask still smells really bad. Lacking the endurance of an omnipotent cosmic entity, the stench overwhelms you, giving me the chance to swipe the mask and run.

My Mask.

P.S. will someone please do something to make the mask smell good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Believe me, I have experience with false realities, and I know how to tell reality from imagination. Quick history lesson: when I first began seeking the Mask, before I gained my godhood, I had been using clone bodies. I was only forced to fight in person when my residence was blown up, which happened long after I had first taken the Mask. The narrative you concocted is therefore impossible, as the Mask could not have put me into a dream state.

This knowledge causes me to wake up for real, and I quickly use my magnetism to stop you in your tracks. I then quickly shoot you through the chest, to prevent further mindgames.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Leaping forth from the hole in my chest, a small cauliflower with mismatched socks confronts you: "No more Mindgames, you say?"

As the final word leaves its hastily animated mouth, the world around you explodes in a myriad of colors you didn't even know exist. You start hearing your own thoughts as if they were being shouted at you from without. You tumble through space as the oddest hallucinations plague your every sensory organ. Leagues of heavily armed slices of bacon assault an inverted fortress comprised entirely of crabs. A seahorse the size of a smaller galaxy smiles at you with one mouth, while singing the national anthem of Kazakhstan with the other. After falling through this odd dream-world for literal centuries, the last of your sanity ebbs away. You realize that you're actually approaching the ground now, however a split second before impact, everything disappears and you find yourself in a simple white room with soft walls and a single, albeit tiny door. The cauliflower, now with properly matched socks strolls in and says: "Welcome to reality!".

At some point during your century long fall, losing all vestiges of hope, you let go of the mask which came into my possession.

My mask. It still smells....

What a horrible experience.

Good thing the Staff can remove my memory of it! :P  

With my sanity restored, I get up and walk out. When I find you in the illusion you've built for me, I angrily punch you in the face.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"How Rude!" I exclaim. "There is only one logical way to settle this, once and for all!".

I promptly challenge you to a duel of rock-paper-scissors, best of 3, with the winner taking the mask. You manage to beat me, but I surprise you with an actual pair of scissors on our final round. Unfortunately, it is new and the handles are zip-tied together. In my desperation, I utilize it as a distraction. Throwing it off to the side, I shout "Large metallic bee!" expecting you to glance at it. You are thoroughly unimpressed, however feel the need to express this with a condescending facial expression while crossing your arms. While your arms are crossed, I grab the mask and start running down the hallway.

My Mask.

I allow you to make it most of the way down the hallway before using my control over magnetism to effortlessly pull you off of the ground, and back over to me. I then calmly take the Mask back from you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I point at your chest saying "mosquito!". You look down and I quickly flick your nose with my finger. You are absolutely outraged by the gall that this mere mortal has displayed in your immortal presence. While you're busy thinking about your infinite omnipotence and how what I just did to you flies in the face of political correctness towards cosmic entities, I grab the mask from your hands and this time speed through the hallway using my Kanohi Kakama, and I don't stop until I'm halfway around the planet. You are once again outraged at how I dared to simply leave you hanging, without even giving you the chance to lecture me on manners.

My Mask.

Unfortunately, your lack of knowledge about me meant that you failed to realise that I had allowed you to escape. The second you stop running, you find yourself teleported right back where you started, with the Mask warping into my hands once more. :evilgrin:

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Alright then." I say. "Time to put on the gloves, kiddo."

I grab the mask from you once more and start running around you in the tinies possible circumference without colliding with you. Using the full power of my Kakama Nuva, I achieve such a speed that the very fabric of the universe is caught up in my wake, dragged behind me as it fills the immaterial void left in the inconceivably tiny space behind me. As I start catching up to myself in a physically impossible feat of infinite speed, a dimensional anomaly is produced, resulting in the clock of the universe itself being turned back. Everything that exists sans myself speeds back into the depths of history. As time moves backwards, the events of the past repeat themselves in reverse, until the universe reaches a point long before your ascension to omnipotence. However, the effect is too powerful and due to a hitch in the timeline, the whole universe is plucked out of this dimension and deposited into an alternate timeline while destroying the original universe inhabiting it (sorry!). In this timeline, you never achieved godhood, and are a mere mortal. I slow down to restore the regular flow and speed of time and once again speed away to some remote location.

The mask still smells.

My mask.

It is true that in this modified narrative, I never achieved godhood. The problem is that I didn't achieve godhood in the original universe, either. It was in a universe distant to this one in which I was resurrected, and changing the history of this one makes no difference to that.

I jokingly greet my mortal counterpart before instantly appearing before you, a massive smirk adorning my face. I take a moment to enjoy your exasperated reaction before warping the Mask back into my hand, waiting for your next move.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I offer a puppy in exchange for the mask. A really cute, fluffy puppy with a crooked ear. Not even a cosmic entity like yourself can resist cute fluffy puppies. You accept the trade and use your infinite powers to summon innumerable doggy treats.

My Mask.

I then take the Mask back anyway, since the deal didn't state that I had to let you keep the Mask. :P

Nice try though, it was quite unique.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy