Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

It's taken a long time, but I think I've managed to uncover the work of my predecessor, Onaku. Before he mysteriously vanished from reality, he'd managed to fabricate a method with which to completely and utterly destroy the Bydo-Bacterian hivemind for good. After an even longer time of secretly replicating the method from his research notes, I put the new weapon to the test. To my surprise, and relief, it works perfectly, and in what feels like an instant, every single part of ShadowVezon's hivemind has been removed from the universe. ShadowVezon as an assimilating hivemind organism is no more. And thanks to the lingering effect the weapon created, the Bydo-Bacterian hivemind can never return.

My mask.

I feel an intense pain as in a single moment, my mass is irrecoverably removed from existence. Only the intense soul energy channeled by my spirit enables me to survive even that, albeit permanently diminished and trapped in the body my consciousness now solely inhabits.

With renewed fury, I rise from the armchair I had spent the morning reclining in and, ignoring the many questions of the confused elves now returning to their own selves, exit out into the cold of the North Pole. With the newfound necessity for drastic measures to be taken, I call in my guardian, MechaVezon, who supplies me with a Vortex Manipulator and some Wing Boosters. Unfortunately, as I am currently in position of the real Mask, I am unable to detect your current location.

Fortunately, I am currently in possession of the real Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I realise that I've been deceived the second that Christmas ends, upon which the fake Mask disappears from my grasp, along with all the other duplicates which had been given to everyone else.

I then appear near your location, having worked out your approximate coordinates and appeared nearby, and force you outside by tossing a firebomb into your current location.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Using my handy dandy Kualsi I pop in, take the mask, and pop away rapidly.

My mask.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

My melting is only a transfusion of my consciousness into the volcano itself. I use my newfound geological power to explode the underground magma up out of the volcano and directly at you, killing you. I then extract myself from the volcano, forming myself a lava golem body in my own form before taking the mask for myself.

My mask.

I freeze the lava golem.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I shatter it.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

The radiation that previously lit my new body regenerates my head, and my Disintegration Staff makes short work of YOUR new body.

My mask.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

I throw a basketball at you.

It kills you via blunt force trauma.

My mask.

///////

I die.

...And am then revived by the mask, of course. I proceed to killing you with a few bullets to your body. And by a few, I mean a hailstorm of bullets enough to literally rip your body to shreds. Basically nothing is left whole.

My mask.

You should write for Disney-even they don't kill characters off that gruesomely.

I breach the gates of the Underworld, unleashing a horde that tramples you before heading off to pillage and plunder.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Your horde is no match for the Horde, which I unleash!

My mask.

///////

I use a Chi Spell to banish you to the Demon Netherworld.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I too know magic, and I send you to the astral plane where, though you cannot be harmed by mortal attacks, you too cannot harm others. Namely me.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I return from the Demon Netherworld with an unending army of demons. I proceed to telling them to build Dyson Swarm sphere around the entire solar system, one that completely envelops it and forms an inescapable sphere. With this complete, I order them to activate the transposition engine. Although no one inside the sphere can see any change, anyone observing it from the outside would see the shell disappear, leaving not behind the solar system, but a void. I have thus transported us and our battlefield to a separate plane of existence, one where escalating powers and godly machinations cannot destroy the rest of the universe in this endless war for the mask.

After this, I order my unending army of demons to grab you and take you back to the Demon Netherworld, where they shall imprison you for eternity.

My mask.

I redeem my get out of the astral plane free punch card.

My mask.

Edited by Wiriamu

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I use a Chi Spell to banish you to the Demon Netherworld.

I too know magic, and I send you to the astral plane where, though you cannot be harmed by mortal attacks, you too cannot harm others. Namely me.

By all logic, Wiriamu shouldn't even be here (which would actually be far worse as far as the Mask is concerned) but whatever.

I use my axe to smash the ground under you, sending you tumbling into the pit.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I come back up out of the bottomless pit, Gravity Falls style.

My mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I break your jetpack.

My mask.

///////

The pit spits us both out again, and I throw Shadow Vezon at you. The impact causes the broken jet pack to explode.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

The power of the New Year grants me the ability to summon the mask to my hands.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I turn back time so that it is eternally December 31st 2016, and laugh as you lose the mask and your newfound powers, before taking the mask for myself and cackling with glee.

My mask.

///////

I extricate myself from this unfortunate situation.

My mask.

///////