Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

As you are extricated, you drop the Mask. So I pick it up.

Not every way to obtain the Mask has to end in deaths or universal destruction. :P

My Mask. B-)

Quite so.

I trip you up with a banana peel.

My mask

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I catch you with a net, while wearing a disguise.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Unfortunately you were disguised as me, and when people disguise themselves as me they tend to become one with the disguise in a very painful way.

Glad to add a new body to my repertoire.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I destroy it with extreme prejudice.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I find you lying on the ground in fetal position, and wonder why you would destroy your own face.

My Mask

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

You and your army suffer the wrath of my white-out bomb.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

We endure. We are certainly all but destroyed, but we endure. And then, when you think you are safe, when you think it's over, and the mask is finally yours... we arise once more and take our rightful place as the true scourge of this universe, born from ink, hardened by the very thing that should have killed us, we are now unstoppable. For that which is already dead shall never die again.

My mask.

I decide to find out if ink is flammable by shooting you and your ink army with a flamethrower. I'm not sure if it actually is after my test, but the attack still takes you out. So at least I get the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Unfortunately you have now given Oko a flaming undead army-they'll burn up eventually, but still be able to chase you for a while. And while your attention is diverted, I use a Mandalorian energy grapple to snatch the mask.

My Mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I de-snatchify it.

My mask.

///////

I forcefully remove myself from your awful, pungent body, ripping your already pitiful form to shreds.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I drop you on a brick wall.

My mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I wall brick on a you drop.

My mask.

///////

I invoke healing magic for everybody's injuries before unleashing a cloud of nitrous oxide.

Ha ha, my Mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

What you failed to realise was that I switched out your gas for a far more lethal version.

As always, I remain immune to all poisons, drugs, and other harmful substances.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I realize now that I didn't attempt to take the Mask in my last post. What I fool I am. 'That will not happen again!' I scream to the sky.

I then turn to ShadowVezon and teleport all his organs out of his body.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I eat the organs and become strong. Then I punch you out.

My mask.

///////

You then die of prions. So close, but yet so far. I don my gas mask, nab the important one, and scram.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You wretch in horror as you see the grotesque form of my mangled corpse suddenly rise from the floor, regenerate its lost appendages and mend its ruptured bits as it reforms into the familiar Inary you all know and love. Taken aback by the sudden shock of coming back to life without aid of a mask, I lunge at you before you can escape. I jab my elbow into your neck and you fall unconscious. I use my third eye to teleport you to a white room of infinite space and where no time seems to pass. Your experience of time is slowed exponentially, and you are trapped to suffer an eternity of boredom.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

With a little trick I learned from Bill Cipher I curse your third eye, causing you and Smoke Monster to switch locations while the mask remains in this dimension. Left in a stupor by his brief time in your new prison, Smoke Monster is in no position to stop me from plucking the mask from his grasp.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Did you really think I wouldn't have a fail-safe should things go awry? I simply think of you and bam! Now we've switched places. I shank Smokey and take the mask.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Haha, you fools! You played yourselves into my trap!

My mask.

///////

I see people talking about traps, so I decide to do somewhat of the same thing by singing 'Headstrong' by the band Trapt. Because my singing voice is terrible, everyone wants me to stop, but I don't. Finally, someone offers me the Mask to get me to be quiet. I accept the offer and stop singing.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

Your singing can't touch me in the cockpit of Voltron.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I destroy your Voltron with my new MIND MISSILESTM.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I call out the Hulk, who busts your suit.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs