Onaku

Steal the Mask 3

I find out this information by using an Akaku, which then allows me to confront you for the murder of the previous studio owner. You deny any knowledge of the situation.

"Well, then, I guess I'll be going."

"Wait... I think I recognize this mask," I say, looking at the Ignika, hanging in a glass case. "Where did you get it?"

You scramble for a socially appropriate answer that does not involve murder, but I stop you. "It's alright. It doesn't matter."

"Shhh…"

I emerge from the house, Ignika in hand. "I'll bring it back when I'm done!" I call behind me.

My mask.

Edit: This topic is five years old two days ago. 

Edited by Downfall
SUDDEN REALIZATION

:smilematoro:

As you walk out the front door, you trip in a storm drain and drop the Ignika. Before you can react, a Kofo-Jaga grabs it between its claws and scuttles away. In a cave to the north of the neighborhood, the Kofo-Jaga enters a cave and places the Ignika on the ground. A larger Nui-Jaga picks it up, and places it in a slot in the cave wall.

Unnamed Nui-Jaga's mask!

For Chima!

Skyrise Ascent: Akkitu
Former RPGs: Explota

Suddenly emerging from somewhere because plot, I get the sense that these are familiar folks, but I can't figure out why. I Smack Downfall over the head with the Olmak in my hand and then use it to take myself (and the mask) to an alternate dimension where I hand the mask to another version of myself in a rough situation. He needs it more than I do. I then yeet myself into the walmart dimension to get some Christmas shopping done.

My(?) mask!

Edited by kanohi of jello

move along.

nothing to see here.

seriously....