Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I throw another Destructo Disk at an angle that cuts the cheese in half, while also continuing on to cut RahkshiToa in half. The Disk continues on, while slowly arcing back around.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I catch the destructo disk with my hand, without it cutting it apart. I then throw it at you at an angle that cuts you on a different plane of existance, one not affected by the mask of life. You may not be physically affected, but you'll always feel a wound there. While you feel pain coursing through your body, I grab the mask and run.

My mask.

You could have just cut me normally, as the Ignika to my knowledge has never actually resurrected me (and I was actually killed once, only coming back from outside aid), but I commend you for the intelligent move.

The intense pain stops me from concentrating enough to attack directly, but I manage to, through my strong willpower, teleport the non-functional steampunk robot on top of you, pinning you to the ground. I painfully walk over to Onaku, and take the Mask. I then start to concentrate on blocking out the pain, so that I won't have it constantly distracting me.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I sidestep it, the robot flying through the wall and landing down in the factory. I then open another portal, this one larger and above Onaku. Muffins from the factory start falling out of it, and burying Onaku. Before he can break out, I set the massive pile of muffins on fire, trapping Onaku in a blazing inferno.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(Why would you need to remove the quotes?)

"I'm not... finished with you yet..." My body blackened, still with a stab wound in my face, I slowly get back up. I use my Fire elemental powers I gave myself near the end of last game to absorb all the fire from Toa Onaku, and absorb it into myself. I then use my power over magnetism to rip the room apart around Onaku, and crush him with the metal chunks. "Maybe you should experience what I've been through, Onaku. Then you can feel my pain."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My head is punched off but, despite being headless, blind, deaf and suffering constant pain, I manage to sense the incoming ki energy, and I duck as the Destructo Disk, forgotten about earlier, returns to cut through Toa Onaku.

My Mask. (Because the Destructo Disk didn't cut physically, it wouldn't have been stopped, and so would have eventually arced back around. If you dodge it, it'll probably arc around again. Assuming you haven't thrown it back into me, of course, which I probably wouldn't be able to dodge in my current condition.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Some of the tiny pieces fall into the portal I had been creating to get myself to safety. The portal is disrupted by the loss of the power sustaining it and closes, and the chunks of me left start magnetically tearing down the factory, to take everyone else down with me.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, a professional lawyer points out that under Sector 1347 of Title 18 of the Untied States Code, a person who commits fraud cannot be sentenced for more than 10 years unless the fraud resulted in bodily harm, which means The Undertaken can only be sentenced either to 10 years maximum in jail, or to be fined. Because of the misconduct in the sentencing, the lawyer convinces the court to take a retrial, appointing himself as the Defence Attorney. The day after, a supervillain was taken in by the police. He had demonstrated the power to create lifelike illusions out of hard light, and had made a bank appear to collapse around the people inside, before being caught.

On the day of the mistrial, the new Defense Attorney brings to the table a multitude of evidence, including record books, security footage, witness testimonies, and a phone call that proves that the Muffin Factory had appeared to be destroyed, even if it hadn't been. The evidence proves that the supervillain, calling himself the 'Master of Illusions', had been at the factory, and had made it appear to collapse. It also proved that The Undertaken had been sick on that day. A phone call, as well as witness testimonies showed that The Undertaken had believed the factory to be collapsed, and thus was motivated to claim insurance. The jury found him Innocent, in light of the wealth of new evidence, and he was released from prison.

The Undertaken's Mask.

(Evidence is much easier to fabricate when you have access to both time travel and mind control, as well as advanced technology. I simply influenced The Undertaken, as well as all of the witnesses, into saying what I wanted them to, through good old mind control. I went back in time to create all the evidence, and I made sure it couldn't be disproved by covering my tracks. Of course, I also controlled the judge and jury, to make sure I got the intended result.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(You thought a nuclear war would stop a time traveller?)

Unfortunately for you, suddenly everything returned to normal around you, the Mask disappearing from your hands, as it turned out every nuke across the world had mysteriously deactivated mid-flight, stopping the nuclear war from happening. Which means The Undertaken is still around, free from jail. Your attempt to throw a spanner in my works failed miserably. Meanwhile, Toa Onaku now faces charges for breaking and entering, as I have pointed out his presence in the footage, when he shouldn't be there, and several witnesses have come forward to state that they saw him fighting with several armoured figures. I set it up, of course, but when you can take control of people through cells, it's easy to cover your tracks. The jury sentence you to a month in prison. It isn't a long sentence of course, I couldn't have them give a longer sentence without making the same mistake which allowed me to get The Undertaken freed, but I'll benefit whether you break out or not.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Luckily for me, the time-cops get confused by my lack of an asterisk, which gives me enough time to escape to another universe, out of their jurisdiction. I return with a massive army, and engage in an epic battle, akin to the Time War. Except worse. I can simply keep sending in reinforcements, using time travel to send in armies a second earlier than they were sent in before, and fallen time-cops can be assimilated into my army, as well as the rest of the universe if need-be. This does prevent me from Stealing the Mask directly, but Toa Onaku broke out of prison to Steal the Mask back, which means that he gets arrested, and given a much longer sentence. However, I have another way of taking the Mask, that does not require it leaving The Undertaken's hands. I take complete control over The Undertaken's body and mind. Since I am now in control, that makes it

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The SAS, or the Special Air Service, are an elite regiment of the British Army. The British Army have no business fighting people in North America.

Still controlling The Undertaken's body, I punch Toa Aeron in the face, and steal his weapon. I then shoot Aeron with his own shotgun, and accurately pinpoint the moment when I will be able to hit RahkshiToa, knocking him out of his run, albeit hurting my fist in the process. It's not my body though, so it's only a mild inconvenience until I win the Time War, which won't take too long. Then I can stop controlling the body, and take the mask directly.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I grin maniacally as my neck is being snapped, in an attempt to freak Toa Aeron out. The attempt fails, due to this being Toa Aeron I'm trying to scare, so I simply elbow him and throw him to the ground. I push the shotgun barrels into Aeron's mouth, and fire again for good measure.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I telefrag you with the shotgun. You can't counter since your head is turned around. I rip your heart and feed it to kikanalos. They don't like it and start to rampage smashing everything in sight except for me because I keep myself above all of that massacre going down there using my mask [guess which one iti is(not the ignika)]

My over powered object of power

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Ooh, surprise edit.

Anyway, since you killed The Undertaken and not me, as I was controlling his body, I am not affected by that. However, suddenly the Time-Police come and attack Toa Aeron! Which is of course suspicious, since these are the Time-Police, and Toa Aeron has done nothing to damage time. And, of course, as I'm sure you all expected, I won the Time War, and now control the Time-Police. Really, it'd be impossible to destroy me at this point. You could try and find a way to stop me getting into this dimension, but that's about all you could manage.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I bet you didn't know me and master chief are allies!

we snap all of your necks together! Since he doesn't want the mask he returns to whatever he was doing.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I create a new moon for the planet, but my gravitational balancing is a bit off, so its orbit clashes with the planet... oops.

The good news is, ghidora happened to be right beneath the moon when it collided, and the explosion resulting from said collision flung the mask right into my hands.

My mask. Sorry about the planet...