Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Luckily, I don't have "over-powers", so I personally am not affected by the reverse of the neutron flow. The loss of the Time-Police is a big blow, however, as I'll have to win another massive war to take them over again. I do, however, have an alternative. A very, very clever plan.

Suddenly, a large robot teleports onto the moon, and grabs the Mask. His left hand envelops over the Mask, for extra grip, while he slices Toa Onaku's right hand with his right arm, which is a small blade. If your right hand is cut open, it'll be much harder to fight with it. And most people have their right hand as their stronger.

My Mask (and by 'My', I mean the robot, which I'm sure you all can guess is mine. No, it is not an extension of myself. It is a traditionally constructed robot, so the time-police won't know it's mine.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Suddenly, the robot blind-sides Ghidoria, and grabs the Mask. It seems to be quite weak, however. And considering my robots tend to be destroyed by deus ex machinas, that's very noticeable.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

However, absorbing The Undertaken has given me an opportunity, because by assimilating him you've also assimilated a part of me. And you're not the only person who can take over bodies. "So, evil all along?" The voice comes from within Onaku's mind. "This may actually be a challenge. Too bad you're gonna miss the show, but I'm sure I can give you a good performance on the fly." And who should smash down into the planet, but ShadowVezon himself, wearing a black longcoat. "Let's make this quick, Makuta. I've had to distract the Time-Police, but it won't last forever." Steel glints from the inside of the coat, before three shots pierce through Onaku's armour. Since Onaku is made of Antidermis, however, it does no damage. As the gun is taken out, the inside of the coat can briefly be seen, revealing two spare guns, several spare bullets, a phone, a pair of knives, and several packs of exploding cards. ShadowVezon then turns to Aeron and fires another three shots, creating small holes in his armour. "Now then, shall we begin?"

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

i feel depresd and walk away i buy a boomarang and launch it at Rider, it snatchs the mask and brings it back to me.

my mask. (Rider u still wnat to team? or do u think it got kind of out of hand when there was teams?)

Pink squids are royalty.

i kind of made this when i was bored hope you guys like it

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

i do a drop kick into SV's face he crashs to the ground, who says im a toa?

my mask

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

i give rider a thumbs in return up, i then buy breadsticks and party! (sense im forced to steal the mask to make a post), while riders not looking i grab the mask, later i then return the mask back to Rider

Riders mask.

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

as im freezing to death the mask flashs a beam of energy and strikes me dead on! i transform into a toa of ice! i send a earth shatering avalanch that knocks me u and Toa Onaku into a pool of molten prododermes we emerge as a giant dragon called "Death sticks"

Death sticks mask (i technacly have the mask cause im part of it so i didn't break the rules did i?)

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

I introduce "Death Sticks" to the poetry of e.e. cummings, courtesy of Vezon's dimensional powers and his love of said poetry. At my behest, Vezon attempts to immerse "Sticky" in the world of cummings via non-stop recitation of his works. and eddieandbill come

running from marbles and

piracies and it's

onetwothreefourfivestrikesandyourout of st louie and the dragon is overwhelmed by the balloonman and thefikoufaced dapper-denimvillagers and the perhaps hand of it all and vezon dont know to be sad or indifferent or joyjoyjoyjoy and he wishes that sticky could see horatio too.

and somewhere i have never traveled, gladly beyond my lifegood kanohi.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

sudenly the mask shoots energy at the Dragon and splits us back to normal, as we fall i grab the mask and make an ice slide that we all land on.

my mask,

Edited by willbgamer

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg