Bionicle: Kingdom come

Ghidora131

Bionicle: Kingdom come

As written by yours truly

An artificial story tying all my MOCs together

Let's get on with it already.

Chapter 1

Finally found

The Ga-metru Town area was constantly filled, be it salesperson or pedestrian or official. There was always a good reason to be there, even if there wasn't, as if anything large occurred, it occurred there and nowhere else. As for decency, none of the Matoran were cheap or criminalistics. They all knew each other, and liked each other, and it kept their social status up. There were a few Matoran, Male ones, called in to wear blue armour and be social leaders, but they had to be trusted to their position.

Kihohiki, Matoran of sound and the most outstanding of the Matoran implant leaders, finally groaned. He flopped his hand out of bed and wished he could just crack the alarm clock in two. Straining, he raised himself out of bed, and eventually got ready to go. It was a weekend, which meant he had to do some announcements at noon. Remembering that suddenly, he whipped himself around to face the clock.

11:57 A.M.

Dropping  breakfast 'til lunch time, he bolted out the door and ran as fast as he could to the city square. After a few minutes, he walked up to the edge of the Podium, and opened up a small slip of paper. "Welcome, once again, to the Ga-metru public announcement area(still city square). Thank you all for coming, and continuing to stay conscious this long." After a short laugh from the audience, he continued. "Our main announcement we wish to state is that this next week, we will be hosting the official election party for sub-city official. The candidates are up, and we hope you have a person picked out to vote for, because..." he went on, noticing a being, much bigger than a Matoran or Toa, sitting just out of sight of anyone else, scanning the crowds for something. As Kihohiki talked, he kept his eyes on that being, all while unlatching a firearm from the inside of the podium, until the being noticed Kihohiki staring right at him. He pulled the firearm out, and yelled out "Freeze!", but the being did not "Freeze" as expected. He instead leapt towards the podium. The Matoran fired, but the firearm didn't even stratch it, and it landed on Kihohiki, knocking him unconscious.

Kihohiki awoke in great pain. He tried to move, but to no avail. He flashed his eyes open as best he could, and got a help at doing so when a hideous, disoriented figure looked down at him distastefully. Kihohiki gasped/screamed, and tried frantically to slip away, but to no avail. The odd creature laughed, and it turned into more of a diseased cackle. Moving away, Kihohiki noticed it was wearing a lab coat, but heavily stained with blood, and the whole room he was in looked like a ruined laboratory. That's why I can't slip away. thought Kihohiki as he felt the heavy metal straps holding him into position. The odd creature returned, with an I.V. in his hand, and slowly slid it into Kihohiki's arm. Kihohiki cringed, and shed a slight tear. He was deathly afraid of needles and was scared to have them even be next to him. The "Scientist" laughed a more sincere laugh, and lent in close to him. "Why are you weeping, Hm? Don't you know Toa don't cry?" and with that, he injected the anesthetic.

Next chapter coming up soon.

• Upvote 1

Chapter 2

Down to business

Kihohiki woke up from an odd shaking movement. His eyes slowly opened, and , with a glaze over them, he viewed his surroundings. He felt higher off the ground then usual, but took little notice of it. Finally realizing he couldn't move his legs, he felt something sharp poking his arm. Looking over there, he saw a being holding his arm, and not too carefully, either. He lifted his head up again, and saw a blue person, possibly a Toa. He sputtered out some slurred nonsense before waking himself up fully, and began shouting at the top of his lungs at the being, screaming out words that should not be listed. Finally, after half a minute of that, the blue Toa shot a spike of water at him, making him be quiet for a second.

"Foolish Toa, you do not backtalk me! I am going to show you how to learn respect for your superiors." Kihohiki only responded worse than before, causing the water Toa to grip him by the throat angrily. "You will consider yourself lucky to survive," she stated, slowly releasing her grip. "I am not so kind to others who defy me." She directed his attention to the wall to see five other Toa standing there, but they were all silent. They stood almost perfectly still, not showing any emotion except some slight concern towards him.

Kihohiki growled angrily, and then asked the blue Toa figure, "What do you want of me? Can't you see I'm just a pathetic Matoran?" The people holding snickered a little, and Kihohiki looked confused. "Is this some kind of a joke? Come on, what is it?" The blue Toa leaned in uncomfortably close, and stated "Don't play games with us, Toa. My name is Helryx. That over there is your new associates. And you will do our bidding without question, or you will lose your-"

Kihohiki had been incredibly lucky just then, as he had figured out how to use his Toa power just then. He unleashed a devastating sound blast to the two holding him, knocking them to the ground. He stood on his wobbly legs, and just barely avoided a water attack from Helryx. He locked hands with her, but the Toa team sprang from the sidelines, restraining him as he sputtered out angry words and tried furiously to attack her. "He and his team will be sent to their location, or else!" she shouted to her servants, who forced the Toa team along towards another unfortunate room.

It had been 6 hours since their arrival. The damp house had proven an ineffective shelter for overnight, and Kihohiki was finding everything intolerable. One of the Toa had tried to talk to the being leading the there, and received a free identification mark for it. Finally, it had left, and told none of them to speak or else they would have an artificial limb-if they were lucky.

The Toa of air spoke up at last. "I think it's time we tell you who we are."

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 3

End of prologue

"My name is Javak, and the organization you just left from is the Order of Mata Nui. The water Toa next to you is named Lisana, the Toa of stone is Malmus, the Toa of psionics is Rrirl, and the Toa of ice is Quazbak. Please ignore Quazbak though, please, he's not all there." Kihohiki brushed him off and went to inspect them.

The Toa of water was rather odd, she looked at him... Strange...

That Toa of stone was fiddling with a pebble and not paying attention. He snapped at him to get him to wake up.

The Toa of psionics was very cautious, feeling that Kihohiki was a threat.

But Quazbak, he was brilliant. Something about him told Kihohiki that he was capable of incredible intelligence levels.

Finally, Kihohiki sighed a sigh of annoyance. "All right, let's go." And the team went in on their mission, most likely ending their lives.