MNOG Sound Effects

Tarushan

Hey is there anywhere online where I can access all the SFX from the first Mata Nui Online Game? They would be super useful to the project I'm working on right now.

Thanks,

JD

mnog3d_banner.jpg

"A fully explorable 3D version of the original island of Mata Nui is being developed. Copy this signature to support the project!"

Hmm...where the sound effects always this low quality? haha, and there aren't that many here either. unless it's less than I remembered.

Is there any other sources where I can get a fuller catalogue? Or where I could download the game and take the sound effects from there?

Edited by JDJackson

mnog3d_banner.jpg

"A fully explorable 3D version of the original island of Mata Nui is being developed. Copy this signature to support the project!"

Hmm...where the sound effects always this low quality? haha, and there aren't that many here either. unless it's less than I remembered.

Is there any other sources where I can get a fuller catalogue? Or where I could download the game and take the sound effects from there?

The BMP does, in fact, have every one. :P Unfortunately they were indeed always of such low quality. The game itself can be downloaded from the Games section of the BMP.

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Thanks Xonar! I was looking for the Ussal Crab sound in particular....turns out it was labeled Manas. :P That's why I thought some were missing!

But thanks, this will actually work for my purposes. :afro:

mnog3d_banner.jpg