What Bionicle products would you like to see return?

MeetTheName

the last time we had a turaga was 10 years ago

No, 2006. Gold Good Gu- erm... Turaga Lhikan!

---

I'd also want polybags.

EDIT: CANON polybags

Edit 2: I looked on Brickset to see how HF polybags were, to see what to expect in BIONICLE 2015. 

http://brickset.com/sets/40084-1/Accessory-Pack

Looks like one of those brain things (I never really followed HF), also doesn't that look like how a Kratana was described, kinda? Ok, so a brain and a weapon. Sounds neat. Could do the same thing with masks. A mask and a weapon. OR...

You know what + weapon

http://brickset.com/sets/40116-1/Hero-Robot

This is.. um. *searches on Brickset* Breez, yeah Breez, in a little mini-robot. Looks kinda cool. 31 pieces. We could probably get some Matoran like this or something.

http://brickset.com/sets/40117-1/Villains-Minimodel

What the..... This thing looks too epic to be a polybag... Maybe a mini-Lord of *leaked* (or maybe a higher-class one, that is bigger than the rest but still small in comparison to the leader. Like Stronius compared to Tuma) along with a *leaked*.

http://brickset.com/sets/4648933-1/%7BHero-Factory-Accessory-Pack%7D

I wouldn't mind a weapons pack. The more the merrier.

http://brickset.com/sets/4659607-1/%7BBooster-Pack%7D

Same as above... Maybe we could get erm.. IDK. More masks...

http://brickset.com/sets/5000194-1/%7B-%7D

Weapon.. thing.... Maybe in story the Toa could get their tools from some Okotian Shop... We could buy new Toa Tools just like the in story one. Maybe?

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Tren Krom anyone?

Tren Krom wasn't a product in Bionicle's original run. :P Still, a TK plushie might not be a bad idea. :shrugs:

or hopefully as a titan set

Possible, esp. if the story is a reboot and hopefully using CCBS. :) Maybe using a little rubber - the guy is supposed to be squishy, after all. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

Tren Krom anyone?

Tren Krom wasn't a product in Bionicle's original run. :P Still, a TK plushie might not be a bad idea. :shrugs:

If they made Tren Krom it would probably be a sprawling mass of rubbery plastic. Slightly gross IMO. Only slightly. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock
  • Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Tren Krom anyone?

Possible, esp. if the story is a reboot and hopefully using CCBS. :) Maybe using a little rubber - the guy is supposed to be squishy, after all. 

lol, i almost forgot he's Cthulhu

• Upvote 1

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Tren Krom anyone?

If they made Tren Krom it would probably be a sprawling mass of rubbery plastic. Slightly gross IMO. Only slightly. 

And that's why Tren Krom is a perfect example of a character who A) was never meant to be a set, and B) SHOULD never be a set. When reading the Bionicle books or serials, it was often easy to tell which characters were available in sets and which weren't, because characters who DID appear usually featured a modest and realistic description like their armor color and mask shape, while those which DIDN'T featured ridiculous descriptions which wouldn't be attractive or even feasible as a Lego product. Other great examples of this phenomenon: Jerbraz, Johmak, Karzahni the plant and the Morbuzahk, and the Energized Protodermis Entity.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

And that's why Tren Krom is a perfect example of a character who A) was never meant to be a set, and B) SHOULD never be a set. When reading the Bionicle books or serials, it was often easy to tell which characters were available in sets and which weren't, because characters who DID appear usually featured a modest and realistic description like their armor color and mask shape, while those which DIDN'T featured ridiculous descriptions which wouldn't be attractive or even feasible as a Lego product. Other great examples of this phenomenon: Jerbraz, Johmak, Karzahni the plant and the Morbuzahk, and the Energized Protodermis Entity.

I agree with A, but I think B is a little extreme without additional information. Lego has done rubbery plastic before, so it's not completely out of the question. 

Maybe that much rubbery plastic isn't feasible. :shrugs: You would know better than I. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with A, but I think B is a little extreme without additional information. Lego has done rubbery plastic before, so it's not completely out of the question. 

Maybe that much rubbery plastic isn't feasible. :shrugs: You would know better than I.

I'm not just talking about feasibility. I'm talking about "Would a set like this have any appeal?" My guess is no, because the gelatinous description is totally at odds with Bionicle's overall aesthetic and building style. Yes, sets like the Barraki have featured organic-looking parts before. But those were meant to enhance the look of a typical model—not cover it up to the point where it's unrecognizeable as a Bionicle figure. It's a case where just because you can design enough new parts in new colors and materials to fit a description, it doesn't mean you should, because the end result would be visually incompatible with the brand's established visual language and thus would be seen as ugly. Case in point: Galidor, the brand that still prompts responses of "Is that really even Lego?"

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Masks in different colors.  Should've had that EVERY year.

GOSH DARN YOU, LEGO.  I SHAKE MY FIST AT THEE.

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

A special Toa, such as a Toa of Light or Toa of Time, is something that I'd like to return. I also wouldn't mind a new version of the Boxor, with a Protector that wears a black and trans-orange mask.

I'd prefer a Toa of Time, as we've never had that before, and ditto on that boxer.

• Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

A special Toa, such as a Toa of Light or Toa of Time, is something that I'd like to return. I also wouldn't mind a new version of the Boxor, with a Protector that wears a black and trans-orange mask.

I'd prefer a Toa of Time, as we've never had that before, and ditto on that boxer.

Yep, hopefully those Vahi carvings are hinting at a seventh Toa... the Master of Time. :vahi: :)

Ok, so FOAM SWORDS would be amazing!!

Also, Kopaka has skis and Tahu has a lava board...What if there were Kopaka snow skis and water skis released? And a Tahu Surfboard/wakeboard/snowboard? I think those would be amazing!

I'd definitely want a Bionicle shirt as well.

And a GOOD video game! If it's anything like Bionicle Heroes, don't bother.

Story wise, I want a toa of time...so badly. My first Bionicle moc was a toa of time and seeing a set finally released would just be phenomenal.

I'd also want a Chronicler (like Takua...possibly he being turned into the toa of time?), and I definitely want lots of Rahi/beasts. I don't care if they're friendly or not, I just want some giant biomechanical animals with functions!!

Edited by Evergrey_Toa
  • Upvote 1

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Ok, so FOAM SWORDS would be amazing!!

Also, Kopaka has skis and Tahu has a lava board...What if there were Kopaka snow skis and water skis released? And a Tahu Surfboard/wakeboard/snowboard? I think those would be amazing!

I'd definitely want a Bionicle shirt as well.

And a GOOD video game! If it's anything like Bionicle Heroes, don't bother.

Story wise, I want a toa of time...so badly. My first Bionicle moc was a toa of time and seeing a set finally released would just be phenomenal.

I'd also want a Chronicler (like Takua...possibly he being turned into the toa of time?), and I definitely want lots of Rahi/beasts. I don't care if they're friendly or not, I just want some giant biomechanical animals with functions!!

I prefer a Toa of Gravity or a toa of Psionics, but Time could be pretty cool, plus I would like a jacket with the masks on the hood part to cover my face

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

There's not any focus about collecting other masks besides the golden one so idk about mask packs. Are there even other versions of the masks?

I think more of us just want the masks in multiple colors for two reasons:

MoCing being the first and nostalgia being the second.

The Protector Masks being released in varying colors would have more collect ability to them I think, but I personally think that lego should just find a way to release the new toa masks in silver. Silver is by far my favorite metallic color.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Anyone remember those kanohi Nuva sneakers from like 03 I remember they had Tahu and Lewa not sure who else big mask was the toe of the shoe the rest was black and silver I think.

Now maybe a pair of Bionicle printed Vans. I would buy those. Maybe like the star wars Vans they made, a different color shoe for each Toa with its mask printed on it in a cool pattern. Pls.

Speaking of which, did those Toa shoes come with anything unique like that clear Kraata?

But as for the topic, I would like to see  promo/limited/ultra rare items to be included within future sets. (i.e. that silver krana.) 

te0FrhT.jpg