Matoro Mahri Cartoon/Anime Style

Vezon shall Return

Behold!                                                        

Matoro Mahri

m1a.png

I wanted to try out my wacom pad, and I think I got the hang of using the drawing pad. It's not bad for a first try at it.  ^_^

However, I don't know why he ended up looking similar to kirito in sword art online season 2, you know kind of feminine... but heck, it's not my fault his set design has feminine features. -_-

Anyway, I got lazy by not adding shading like I normally would, but I might do that later. This took about 1 hour and a half to complete. I'm still new at using my wacom pad and the Manga Studio Debut 4.0 program it came with. So practice makes perfect... I guess? :dontgetit:

Criticism or compliments, feel free to be as brutally honest as you wish, because a shadow of truth never killed anyone...  ;) (Oh and here's a link to a voice audition for Matoro, which inspired me to draw him in the first place.)

Edited by TrueshadowX01
  • Upvote 2

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Looks good, and very Matoro, but a few nitpicky details- Matoro Mahri has a hunchback and red eyes. I feel he may have benefitted from a different facial expression, maybe a more serious and grim one. Overall, a great work of art! I like the free floating tubes that aren't connected to his Cordak Blaster. I assume its in hammerspace at the moment. :)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Not bad, not bad at all! Definitely looks like an Anime version of Matoro, the way you did the mask is really great! Great job!

Awww... Thanks man.  :P

Looks good, and very Matoro, but a few nitpicky details- Matoro Mahri has a hunchback and red eyes. I feel he may have benefitted from a different facial expression, maybe a more serious and grim one. Overall, a great work of art! I like the free floating tubes that aren't connected to his Cordak Blaster. I assume its in hammerspace at the moment. :)

I couldn't tell if what color his eyes were in the pictures of the sets, so I'll keep that in mind if I ever draw him again.

Oh and hammerspace is the best kind of space.  ;)

You might want to switch to a more solid brush, but otherwise it's pretty good.

Solid Brush... is that the technique when you draw in a cardboard box.... Hmmmm... Snake? :o Hahaha... I'm just kidding. I'll consider it. Thanks. 

I like the body design and armor. His color scheme flows well together too. My only complaint would be that the Ignika could be a little bigger. But aside from that this is really cool. :)

Well, the Ignika does have the power to change size unofficially.... and shape... and color... It's like alive or something, or a Pokeman that evolves for reasons unknown. (Actually, I mostly just got really lazy near the end.)  :D

(Yes... I like to respond to every comment... because it's fun I guess?)  B-)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif