The weirdest of you

Ghidora131

The place to better know your BZP members.

In this area, you get to explain some strange event that happened to you or involved you.

Please nothing involving internal body parts or excrement, thank you.

Now, for a quick example from my terrible life:

"Once, I had a book that I left outside for a night. In the night, a cat came up to the book and died on it."

• Upvote 1

one time i and some other friends were chatting with derrick wyatt, (art director of some of my favorite cartoons, like ben 10 omniverse, sdmi, and tfa) and he told me to draw this and then i did. and when he saw the final product he responded with this. i also drew this for omniverse's first year anniversary, and since he follows me, he saw it. if we're talking weird things that have happened i could fill up an essay on the many weird things that occur as result of being in the ben 10 fandom and also on pretty good terms with the art director. (he made me watch toradora!)

• Upvote 3

AXKP5KC.png

i'm batman

Im spiderman! Do you work on sunset boulevard too???

And this one time i was bodysurfing a pod of dolphins joined my friend and i. They stuck around for 10ish minutes and stole every wave.

Edited by Archon~
  • Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

It might have just been déjà vu creating false memories, but I could swear I had some precognitive dreams when I was little.

That has happened to me before too.

Same with me as well! 

Huh, interesting. We should start a club or something. :P

lol we should :P

• Upvote 1

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

One night, me and my dad my dad and I had come home from the market, I looked up at the dark grey sky and saw a large, dark, shadow silently pass over the sky at the speed of a car. I'm still certain to this day that it was an UFO. Oh, and i'm a vegetarian. 

Edited by TheSkakdiChronicler
  • Upvote 1

It could just as easily have been a government surveillance device, or, to be more realistic, Santa.

Something insane happened to me one time. I was walking down the road (sidewalk), and I found a penny! Insane, huh?

Oh and then somebody blazed by me on a bike disrespectfully shoving me into a row of bushes that was there but that's boring.

Edited by ghidora131
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It might have just been déjà vu creating false memories, but I could swear I had some precognitive dreams when I was little.

That has happened to me before too.

Same with me as well! 

Huh, interesting. We should start a club or something. :P

lol we should :P

Mind if I join the "thinks s/he has precognitive dreams" club?

When I was a little kid, probably around five or six years old, I was playing in the backyard with my older brother (probably about seven, eight, or nine). We were just doing whatever, and it was nighttime. Then two men walked into our yard, one was dressed as a clown, and he said "hey kids, you wanna see something cool?" Being well-taught, we were like "no way!" And ran inside. In hindsight it's pretty terrifying.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Once, when I was 5/6 I had a dream that I was in my Reception classroom, then one of the kids, got a kinfe, and cut out a cubiod out their clones head, that ended up being an alien, like the ones in argos adverts.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032