• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Reganade Chronicles Review

reganade review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 11:45 AM

The title says it all. Link to story:http://www.bzpower.c...de&fromsearch=1

Edited by Alt. D, Nov 01 2011 - 12:36 PM.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,924 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 01:39 PM

An interesting beginning chapter to start this epic. I like how you started it by explaining what Reganade is. I also like how you told us about the characters. One nitpick I have is that a few of the words in the story should be capitalized. Words like Rahi, Matoran, Toa, and Makuta should usually be capitalized when you used them. That is really the only complaint I have about this chapter. Keep up the good work! Edit: Also, you may want to add a link from the story topic to this topic and vice versa. It would make it easier for people to review your chapters.

Edited by The Smoke Monster, Oct 31 2011 - 01:40 PM.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#3 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 03:21 PM

An interesting beginning chapter to start this epic. I like how you started it by explaining what Reganade is. I also like how you told us about the characters. One nitpick I have is that a few of the words in the story should be capitalized. Words like Rahi, Matoran, Toa, and Makuta should usually be capitalized when you used them. That is really the only complaint I have about this chapter. Keep up the good work! Edit: Also, you may want to add a link from the story topic to this topic and vice versa. It would make it easier for people to review your chapters.

Thank you, I have added the changes.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users