Reganade Chronicles Review

ZTG

The title says it all. Link to story:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1503&hl=reganade&fromsearch=1

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

An interesting beginning chapter to start this epic. I like how you started it by explaining what Reganade is. I also like how you told us about the characters. One nitpick I have is that a few of the words in the story should be capitalized. Words like Rahi, Matoran, Toa, and Makuta should usually be capitalized when you used them. That is really the only complaint I have about this chapter. Keep up the good work! Edit: Also, you may want to add a link from the story topic to this topic and vice versa. It would make it easier for people to review your chapters.

Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

An interesting beginning chapter to start this epic. I like how you started it by explaining what Reganade is. I also like how you told us about the characters. One nitpick I have is that a few of the words in the story should be capitalized. Words like Rahi, Matoran, Toa, and Makuta should usually be capitalized when you used them. That is really the only complaint I have about this chapter. Keep up the good work! Edit: Also, you may want to add a link from the story topic to this topic and vice versa. It would make it easier for people to review your chapters.

Thank you, I have added the changes.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis