If you were a Matoran/Toa, what elemental faction would you be apart o

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sexism aside, if you were a Matoran/Toa, what elemental faction would you be apart of and why?

If you need assistance in deciding, click here to view the abilities, perks, and color scheme of each element, and the following for the extent of the element's power.  :)

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

I am torn, but I would have to go with gravity. Walking on the ceiling, making any object a target-attracted projectile, the possibilities, though!

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"

After carefully peering over BS01 for hours and analyzing each of the possibilities, I have determined I'm more of a Stone type. (actually, I decided that long before I saw this topic, I'm such a nerd :P )

That being said, I could also easily be Ice (especially with my more antisocial nature), Sonics, Earth, Water, Electricity, or Air, so that's why I have a self-MOC team. :D

BTW, the prefix for Shadow is Kra-, as in "Kraahkan". ;)

Oh thanks! Where did you find this information? I couldn't find it on the wiki, but it makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Vo- or Ta-Matoran. I love thunderstorms and hate the cold.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Water. People don't realize the damage and repair you could pull off.

Also, Kra- is the prefix for Shadow, however Shadow Matoran never used it because they never considered themselves a tribe, but I would put it on there:)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

BTW, the prefix for Shadow is Kra-, as in "Kraahkan". ;)

And "Kraata"

For Matoran, Light. Because then I would have legit powers.

For Toa, erm.. the Green I guess... Just for sake of variety. 

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I ended up going with lightning, but water is pretty close as well. I remember the topic made comparing personality types with the elements, which is where I ended up thinking I'm more of a Vo type.

And I think it's a great element and suits me.

Well, my favorite element is fire, but I picked air because that's what my character's element is and because it seems more fun to be Le-Matoran. Besides, don't underestimate the power of air. Go watch season three of The Legend of Korra to see some of the darker ways it can be used.

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

I think Psionics would be pretty awesome. Telekinesis is one of my favorite powers in general, so it would be very cool to have if I were a Toa.

~B~

Well, you could just use a mask...

Who knows how hard it is to find a Matatu? Maybe I'd be a Matoran in a remote village without access to forgers. In that case, being of the element Psionics ensures you get telekinesis. Besides, illusions and the other Psionic powers are cool too.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

Personally, I am torn between magnetism, the green, gravity and psionics.

the green just seems like an overall useful element, matoran get inherent knowledge of various plants, plus consider for a moment how useful a toa of the green would have been against the Morbuzakh.

gravity, well, gravity control just seems awesome, though the abilities that the matoran would get seems slightly lacking

psionics, while the matoran's perfect mental shield seems kinda useless in day to day work, as a toa power there simply is no equal(in my mind), and at the very least I would want a Ce-toa on my team

However, my choice would ultimately have to be magnetism. Inherent sense of direction being better than most is always a plus, but more importantly if I were to become a toa I could figure out how to use my powers to make a rail-gun. Also, never getting lost.

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

• 2 weeks later...