New Bionicle 2015 Teaser

Is there a YouTube link? My Wii U cannot load that.

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Is anyone else getting a feeling that the new story will start and/or take place in a desert-like area? Since the reveal of the images of the Mask of Creation prototypes, I'm been getting an Egyptian vibe from them. This teaser video kind of strengthens that for me. Just from the way they look, I see a desert or barren in them.

I have no concrete proof for it of course, but its just a feeling I'm getting.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I just found out that I can go use the internet at my school during lunch. So when 11:45 comes on Thursday I shall rush there to find out the BIONICLE news!

Erm... The BIONICLE stuff is being revealed before noon right.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The teaser video is great. The purple energy thing in the stone thing looks cool. The symbols on the stone thing look interesting, too. So, I am so definitely pumped out for the Comic Con reveal! Hooray! Oh, yeah! Whoo-hoo!:)

Anyway, I wonder who is the guy walking by in the middle of the video? Hmm...

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Am I the only one who feels this is fairly pointless? We know Bionicle's going to be at NYCC, we've already seen the pedestal. I'm kind of disappointed we didn't get anything else.

The point of this is purely to build hype, and to remind folks that a big announcement is on the way. There's no point in revealing any more at this stage when NYCC is only two days away—it would only serve to undercut Lego's panel.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Am I the only one who feels this is fairly pointless? We know Bionicle's going to be at NYCC, we've already seen the pedestal. I'm kind of disappointed we didn't get anything else.

The point of this is purely to build hype, and to remind folks that a big announcement is on the way. There's no point in revealing any more at this stage when NYCC is only two days away—it would only serve to undercut Lego's panel.

Ya know, I'm not complaining, but Lego really doesn't need .ro build hype. Its like pouring gasoline on the great furnace.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I really like the low horn-like sound, almost tribal, vaguely reminiscent of the 2001 ambiance. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'd assume this was indeed intended to build hype not just for Bionicle's return, but more specifically for its NYCC presence. They really would have redone it if the guy walking through the background was an issue.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hehehehehe

I'm seriously excited for NYCC - I can't be there, but I'm looking forward to whatever info they're going to give about the return of Bionicle.

And I kind of 'wut'ed at the guy walking around. But, of course, Aanchir's explanation cleared it all up. :P

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Am I the only one who thought about Energized Protodermis when he saw this? You know, leaking from the core through the cracks at the start, collected in a vial by the Great Beings...

Here's a crazy idea: what if 2015 is supposed to be a continuation set in the time when the Great Beings had just built the Mata Nui robot? We know Artakha and Karzahni fought for the Mask of Creation in those days, which would explain its significance in the 2015 story, and we know there were Toa, who could easily be fighting a rising evil on the island of Okoto. It even makes sense that Greg wouldn't continue writing the serials if the story is set looong before the time period in which the serials take place.

Edit: And to top the crazy idea off: we know Artakha named his island after himself, right? Who says it didn't have a name before he did so? Okoto perhaps...?

Edited by Thormen

I got absolutely nothing out of that teaser and yet my hype has still shot through the roof.  :D

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )