BIONICLE Website Updated

Well maybe they will update the Skull Spider page later on, that have more of the Skull Spiders .

Hopefully! That would be it easier to access for sure. Well, judging by the errors on the site they haven't yet ironed out all the kinks. Plus, I'm sure we'll have more site tabs by the time the 2015 arrives in full swing. :)

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

So okay, I really want to know if ALL the population of Okoto have the same masks as the protectors or is just that Artistic license ? Like they did in Metru Nui comics where all Random Matoran had the respective masks of the great disks matoran.

I've been wondering that, too. Ekimu may have been skilled but apparently he wasn't very creative. :PAnd is nobody wearing Makuta's masks?

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

So okay, I really want to know if ALL the population of Okoto have the same masks as the protectors or is just that Artistic license ? Like they did in Metru Nui comics where all Random Matoran had the respective masks of the great disks matoran.

I've been wondering that, too. Ekimu may have been skilled but apparently he wasn't very creative. :PAnd is nobody wearing Makuta's masks?

I could kind of see everyone stopping using Makutas masks after the MoUP damaged the land etc.

(maybe one type/style of mask is easier to make so most people wear the same mask now? :P)

Although I kind of expect that this is mostly artistic license, because if they try to make relevant characters out of the villagers, it's a bit hard to distinguish many of them without whilst they share a mask...

I think almost everyone wearing the same mask could work as a cultural thing; were guards, Protectors, & Toa wear a different mask based on 'rnak' et cetera, but I really doubt they'll go this route.

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Excellent, some info on the Skull Spiders and Okoto :)

• Upvote 1

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Something I really don't like is that all the protectors bios are the same " Elemental Masks that have been passed down through the generations from father to son along with the Prophecy of Heroes" wait father and son?

Also the Jungleblaster description is missing...   I think one of the Skull spider took it.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Something I really don't like is that all the protectors bios are the same " Elemental Masks that have been passed down through the generations from father to son along with the Prophecy of Heroes" wait father and son?

I'm fairly confident that will all change; why would they both creating a bio entry on each Protectors page if they didn't intend on distinguishing them beyond element? ...I have more confidence in TLG than that; even with all the things I haven't liked in some of their lines (Chima & Hero Factory most recently) they don't tend to make redundant character clones as a main point. I don't think that's about to change.

Probably going to be emulated upon for all of them, part place holder part them updating the site design before filling in content properly.

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.