Konado And The Psychic Gourd

Sybre

SybreNetX presents to you...

THE PSYCHIC GOURD!

Enjoy.

Konado: Hey, Sybre, do refrigerators really get up and run away when a prank caller asks about your fridge running?Sybre: No, Konado! Who the crud in the darned world told you that?!Konado: This psychic gourd that a Gynchdith sneezed!Sybre: DANGIT, Konado! Don't bring anything from a Gynchdith in the studio!Gourd: Yo, dude in green and blue! You hips are too wide and your legs are girly! Are you sure you're a boy?!Sybre: Why, YOU-Gourd: What are you gonna do? Hit me with your purse?Sybre: ...Gourd: Well? What're you gonna do? I don't see a purse anywhere!Sybre: I'm gonna call the police.Gourd: *sarcastically* Ooh! I'm soooo scared! They gonna arrest me or something?Sybre: I'm gonna kick your $%@ all the way down the %*&^ block!Gourd: With what? Your foot?Sybre: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!Gourd: *sarcastically* Watch out Konado! The bum's gonna make us cry!Konado: Uh, Gourd! You'd better shut up!Gourd: Or what? He's gonna call his husband or something?Sybre: I'm gonna make you regret the day you were sneezed!Gourd: That's today, Einstein!Sybre: YOU ARROGANT-Gourd: You talkin' to me?!Sybre: Yeah. What're you gonna do about it? Hit me with your purse? Call your husband?Gourd: Oh, real mature!Sybre: If you think that's mature, look at your hips!Gourd: I'm a gourd, you-Sybre: *sarcastically* Ooh! You gonna kill me?Gourd explodes.Sybre: See, Konado. That's why I don't let you keep things from Gynchdiths.Konado: Oh, bite my hairy-

The end!

mindeth the cobwebs