Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

• 2 weeks later...

(continuing from that one post)

I plan on getting all of the sets, not at once like I originally planned. Gonna buy all the Toa (maybe LoSS), wait for my next paycheck, then get the sets I didn't get.

Once I got 'em all built, I'm going to buy a wall shelf and just put them on there. Not gonna touch 'em.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I actually might get almost all of them at once.  I've got around $250 to spend and I've been keeping my eye out for set availability... Then again my parents would probably advise me to save money D:

In that case, I've yet to decide my first Toa.  It'll probably be Tahu, but both Lewa and Pohatu look intriguing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

Speaking of shelves, can anyone who's a collector recommend a good one? Preferably one that doesn't require me to drill any holes in my walls. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I saved up a lot more than I thought I would, so I think I'm going to get all of the Toa at once except Tahu. I'll probably get the LoSS first though since I won it in the BFTGM :D

I was going to buy them in Toa-Protector pairs but I think I'll get all the Toa first.

IetTsFQ.png

I'll probably get them in this order:

Onua, Protector of Earth, Kopaka, Protector of Ice - $60

Tahu, Protector of Fire, Lewa, Protector of Jungle - $55

Gali, Protector of Water, Pohatu, Protector of Stone, Lord of Skull Spiders - $65

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

I cringe every time I think about spending $200 on just Bionicle.

But I promised my soul that I would get every Bionicle from G2 no matter what.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I can't decide who I want first...

If I go for nostalgia, Gali since my 1st Toa set was Gali Nuva...

If I go for my favorite, I don't know if I want to buy Tahu or Kopaka first...

If I go for best looking set, I don't know if I want Onua or Kopaka first...

So many choices...any suggestions?

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I'd personally recommend Gali since she's my own favorite of the new Toa, but it sounds to me like Kopaka hits the most marks in your own book, so he might be a good set to start with.

• Upvote 2

I'd personally recommend Gali since she's my own favorite of the new Toa, but it sounds to me like Kopaka hits the most marks in your own book, so he might be a good set to start with.

Yeah. I'll probably end up getting Kopaka & Onua together 1st. Then next would be Gali & Lewa, then Tahu & Pohatu. Then the protectors in the same order of their respective masters. I'll likely buy LoSS last and then buy a 2nd Kopaka and a 2nd Onua for MoCing purposes :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Why is it that Gali is so appealing?

She's got great proportions, an exciting color scheme, cool equipment in both battle mode and adrenalin mode, and in my opinion the most feminine design of any Toa of Water to date. Certainly, her proportions are fairly average for the new Toa. She's not as tall as Tahu, as heavily armored as Kopaka, as simian as Lewa, as wide and muscular as Onua, or as small and lean as Pohatu. But she is nevertheless very streamlined, has great color blocking, and looks cool in all kinds of poses. The physique and weapons convey a composed but powerful personality. And although her mask may not be the spitting image of her previous depictions, it still echoes them while still striking me as an overall improvement.

Here's a review I did of Lewa and Gali (I also reviewed Kopaka and three of the Protectors for the same site), and here's a drawing of Gali's new design that I did recently.

• Upvote 2

The only Toa of Fire I ever bought was Tahu Stars a few weeks back. I liked the colour scheme of red and orange and I feel I need to buy Tahu in Gen 2 to make up for my lack of Fire in Gen 1.

I'll probably get Gali along with Tahu also, since I never had a Toa of Water at all...

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Nostalgia compels me to buy all six, but my wallet won't have it. I'll definitely pick up Kopaka, as he was always my favourite Mata (in fact, throughout BIONICLE, I usually bought the ice-affiliated sets), and I might grab Tahu as well. I'm attracted to these two primarily because they really resemble their 2001 selves (especially Kopaka), and I love the blend of old and new.

At this point, ideally all 6 at once. :)

I got Kopaka, Lewa, Gali and Pohtau first originally so perhaps build those before Tahu and Onua.

Edited by Doctor Makuta

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I might get Pohatu, cause I like him, Onua, cause I also like him, or Kopaka, cause he has the most pieces. I don't actually own any of the original sets so I can't choose off of the first one I got.

Edited by Inferno14

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hey, do you guys remember that I said I hope I'll get Onya from my WalMart or Target because where I'm at, there hardly got anything?

Well I just change my mind because $200+ giftcard + lego.com + Skull spider having a lot of goodies = I'm Going to Spam Myself With A Lot Of Skull Spiders!!! :D

Edited by ShadowWolfHount
  • Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I might get Pohatu, cause I like him, Onua, cause I also like him, or Kopaka, cause he has the most pieces. I don't actually own any of the original sets so I can't choose off of the first one I got.

Onua has the most pieces. :P All three of those are good choices, I would go with Kopaka or Onua unless you really like those boomerangs (can't blame you for that!).

IetTsFQ.png

Onua has the most pieces. :P All three of those are good choices, I would go with Kopaka or Onua unless you really like those boomerangs (can't blame you for that!).

Onua have 108 pieces, Kopaka have 97 pieces and they both are $20...

Did no one look at Lord of Skull Spider, he have 145 pieces and he's $15, plus look at the BZP review, look at all of the pieces he have. He have Balljoints too and less bones

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Did no one look at Lord of Skull Spider, he have 145 pieces and he $15, plus look at the BZP review, look at the parts he have.

The amount of pieces doesn't determine the cost as much as the size of the pieces. Kopaka and Onua both come with lots of large, pretty Constraction pieces, and few Technic pieces (Onua has some more to construct his hammer and large body, hence the increase in piece count). The LoSS is almost entirely composed of small, cheap Technic pins and axles, hence the lower price tag. Edited by Dark Blue

IetTsFQ.png

Did no one look at Lord of Skull Spider, he have 145 pieces and he $15, plus look at the BZP review, look at the parts he have.

The amount of pieces doesn't determine the cost as much as the size of the pieces. Kopaka and Onua both come with lots of large, pretty Constraction pieces, and few Technic pieces (Onua has some more to construct his hammer and large body, hence the increase in piece count). The LoSS is almost entirely composed of small, cheap Technic pins and axles, hence the lower price tag.

The only large piece on Kopaka is the shield pieces, that the only large thing on Kopaka, he shouldn't have cost $20, he's more of Skull Spider of a $15.

Onua I somewhat see what you mean and with the Lord of Skull Spider I don't know if you had seen the pieces but he have 2 new pins and axles, he also have 6 glatorian necks, 6 Liftarm 1 x 3 with Ball Joint in Middle, 8 Liftarm 1 x 7 Bent (4 - 4) Thick in trans-neon orange, 2 balljoint, 2 exo-force 1 gold skull spider mask and 1 chest armor with eyes for nuparu (you get what I mean when you find out about nuparu name).

I'm so jelly

Kopaka or Tahu. Kopaka because he is my first and favorite toa. Tahu so I can have him wearing the clear hau. :D

Toa Joe: Toa of Air

You and your clear hau make me so jelly

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!