Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

I see many of you think alike: The first one you had in 2001, will be the first one you have in 2015. And I really like how diverse your opinions are, I am actually kinda suprised how many of you like Lewa. But the more I look at the big guy, the more I am certain. I am going with Onua 100%. Really love how black, purple and gold come together... And yeah, he was my first. 

At first, I really wanted Kopaka, but Pohatu looks great. I love his mask, and the return to brown with the trans-yellow looks great. Kopaka will probably be next, though I want Lewa for the nostalgia (my first set).

• Upvote 1

Did any of you guys check piece counts on Brickipedia? I mean, if they are accurate then thats some crazy diffrence in piece numbers. I am actually wondering if Onua and Kopaka might end up more expensive then the others just judging from piece count. 

If I can, then this is my choice list:

1. Tahu & Kopaka (for swords and shields)

2. Gali (blue is my next color choice)

3. Onua (interested in hammer)

4. Lewa & Pohatu (to complete the team... except there's no Takanuva)

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

If not all at once, if available, then my first selection would probably be either Tahu or Pohatu. I plan on getting 3 of each, anyway  :P  B-)

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Did any of you guys check piece counts on Brickipedia? I mean, if they are accurate then thats some crazy diffrence in piece numbers. I am actually wondering if Onua and Kopaka might end up more expensive then the others just judging from piece count. 

Pohatu, Gali and Lewa will be 15 bucks each. Tahu, Kopaka and Onua will each be $20.... yeah. That's pretty steep.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

Although Gali is my favorite of the 2015 Toa, Lewa was my first Toa (time two - I got Lewa Nuva AND Lewa Mata before any others), and it's a tradition of mine to purchase all Toa of Air. 

So it'll probably go something like this for me:

1. Lewa

2. Gali

3. Kopaka

4. Onua

5. Pohatu

6. Tahu

Pohatu, Gali and Lewa will be 15 bucks each. Tahu, Kopaka and Onua will each be $20.... yeah. That's pretty steep.

Remember when Brutaka sold for $20 with 193 pieces?

Remember when Brutaka sold for $20 with 193 pieces?

Inflation. Eventually, everything will be pretty much unaffordable.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

I feel like they'll be going the Hero Factory pricing route - a couple of sets that are larger than the rest, but relatively the same size. The price difference between them would probably be about $4-$5 more. Protectors seem to have quite a few pieces for smaller sets, so I bet they'd be pretty pricey as well (probably same price as canister sets?)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Tahu definitely. He was first set along with Lewa back in 2001, so its only natural that he would be my first Bionicle 2015 set. 

Of course, I might get all the sets if I save up the money for them.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png