Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

Pohatu was my first, and one of my favorite characters. Also his set design looks rad. So of course I'll buy him first.

After that, maybe Kopaka? I'm a little torn, all the designs look great. It'll probably depend on the price point too, prices have gotten anything but kinder in Australia which sucks.

• Upvote 1

Omega Tahu, Onua, and Kopaka. Fo' Sho. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I genuinely intend to walk out of the first store I find to have them all with them all.

(But otherwise Tahu. Just to repeat my original set from 2001.)

~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I am pretty sure nobody said Gali first yet. What gives?

probably cuz she's a girl, right? ;)

Poorly tasted jokes aside, I am currently stuck between her and Onua... Even though Pohatu was my first Mata set, and Lewa my favorite. Oddly I'm getting the opposite of their elements. :P

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I am pretty sure nobody said Gali first yet. What gives?

I haven't decided yet who I'm getting first, but I DID say Gali is probably my favorite. Whether I get her first (or at all) depends in part on whether either of my brothers gets her instead. Edited by Aanchir

I, being low on finds, am keeping my fingers crossed in hope for winning that Twitter thing for all six Toa hahaha.

But when that doesn't happen, I'll buy Pohatu first because Pohatu was who introduced me to Bionicle back in Christmas of 04. So Pohatu is the obvious choice, then Kopaka.

:kakama: :akaku:

Edited by toajomo
  • Upvote 1

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

Probably Tahu, just because he's always been essentially the posterboy of Bionicle. If I could only get one, he would probably be that one. Second would be Kopaka because he's my favourite Toa Master and the first one I ever got.

*INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE* chimoru2015spinnie.gif

(Credit to Click for the Bionicle 2015 spinnie!)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lewa, naturally!

Of course, I'll be getting all of them eventually.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I will be getting them all straight away when they are released, but I will build them in this order -

1. Tahu

2. Lewa

3. Pohatu

4. Gali

5. Kopaka

6. Onua

7. LOSS

8. Jungle Protector

9. Stone Protector\

10. Water Protector

11. Earth Protector

12. Ice Protector