My Brickfilm Discussion Thread

END

Hey, there! Welcome to BZPower, END! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Here in the Fan Created Media forum we don't actually start threads to discuss multiple creations of a specific category (you can post threads with more than one of your own creations, but it's better not to post threads discussing other members' creations as well--you can discuss their creations in the topics they create!); instead, we create separate threads for each piece of art we make. In this case, you've added a piece of your own art, so this topic is completely valid. But, in the future, remember that when you post in the Fan Created Media forum (and a couple other forums), make sure to create threads for your own artwork and comment on other member's threads to comments on their creations. Who knows, maybe someone will post another Brickfilm in the near future! :)

Also, make sure to check out the forum guidelines for Fan Created Media. As a general rule of thumb, it's helpful to check the guidelines of a specific forum before posting in it.

-Rez

EDIT: Regarding the animation, oh, my goodness, that was so perfect! I absolutely loved it! The jokes were quite humurous, the graphics/aesthetics/? were impeccable and the LEGO builds and structures really fit the scenes. I honestly don't have much to critique, actually. Great work! Keep it up. :D

Edited by Reznas
  • Upvote 1

Hey, there! Welcome to BZPower, END! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Here in the Fan Created Media forum we don't actually start threads to discuss multiple creations of a specific category (you can post threads with more than one of your own creations, but it's better not to post threads discussing other members' creations as well--you can discuss their creations in the topics they create!); instead, we create separate threads for each piece of art we make. In this case, you've added a piece of your own art, so this topic is completely valid. But, in the future, remember that when you post in the Fan Created Media forum (and a couple other forums), make sure to create threads for your own artwork and comment on other member's threads to comments on their creations. Who knows, maybe someone will post another Brickfilm in the near future! :)

Also, make sure to check out the forum guidelines for Fan Created Media. As a general rule of thumb, it's helpful to check the guidelines of a specific forum before posting in it.

-Rez

EDIT: Regarding the animation, oh, my goodness, that was so perfect! I absolutely loved it! The jokes were quite humurous, the graphics/aesthetics/? were impeccable and the LEGO builds and structures really fit the scenes. I honestly don't have much to critique, actually. Great work! Keep it up. :D

OK. I will keep that in mind. :)

I did read that post but didn't see anything against it, I guess I didn't look hard enough.

Thanks for your nice post about my film. :D

• Upvote 1

I've added a bit to your topic title in order to clear up any possible confusion. As Reznas said, this thread is perfectly fine for getting feedback on and discussing your animation, but members are encouraged to start separate topics for their own works.

But enough of that - the work you did animating your film really paid off, because it's something incredible. Thank you for posting this!

• Upvote 1