Mafia: Damage Control

Quisoves Potoo

Any spot please.

(Thanks for telling me Unit =P)

• Upvote 4

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

My game doesn't have to end first, you know. I'm really busy... with stuff...

*Plays more Blade Symphony*

- :burnmad:

Two things

1. You're a horrible person

2. I would never start a new game while the host of the previous game is still active, as well as the previous game

1. I am, aren't I? =P

2. ynaut

My game doesn't have to end first, you know. I'm really busy... with stuff...

*Plays more Blade Symphony*

Two things

1. You're a horrible person

2. I would never start a new game while the host of the previous game is still active, as well as the previous game

1. I am, aren't I? =P

2. ynaut

Because I'd rather see the game finish

Well then, all the PMs have been sent out. My apologies for taking so long to do so.
Some clarification on the weather: The weather has seven levels-extreme cold, miserable cold, cold, temperate, hot, miserable heat, and extreme heat.

Miserable weather has a 25% chance of delaying any activity.  Extreme weather has a 50% chance of doing so. It also has a 1-in-3 chance of killing a villager.
The Emerald Shaman acts during the Day.
Weather lasts for one night and one day before changing (if it does change.)

The game will now begin.

Night One

The temperature cooled down somewhat when nightfall came, granting a small respite to the inhabitants of Botalnu.

It was with no small amount of ill-ease that the villagers retired to bed, praying that they would survive the night.

Current temperature: Hot.

Night-roles, you have twenty-four hours to act.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Day One

As the villagers returned to their village, having completed for the first time that day the thrice-daily ritual of working in Haipori Nui's Temple, they noticed that three of their number were absent. Panic ensued, as the villagers ran to  the either of the huts of the missing.

Those who entered 's dwelling discovered all too soon her whereabouts. There, in her bed, lay her mutilated body, the hatred of the killer evident in the myriad of slash-marks and other such grisly wounds. From what remained her of face, it was seemed that she met her death bravely, her final expression belying no fear.
The Amber Shaman could not, unusually, determine what her role had been. All he knew was that she was no ordinary villager.

@Axilus Prime's body offered a stark contrast to that of An/A Blade's. There was no evidence of any bodily-harm, yet he was quite dead, his face a blank.

The Amber Shaman determined that he had been of no particular importance on Botalnu.

Those seeking @Makuta Luroka were not so quick in finding him, though they eventually came across his horrified face, staring phantom-like at them from the placid pool beneath Starsong Falls. When they did so, the mist in their minds cleared somewhat, and they remembered with horror what he had been. They fearfully hoped that the Emerald Shaman could be revived the next day. For if that did not occur, life on Botalnu was likely to become considerably harsher.

The villagers resolved to make their deaths as difficult as possible. Thus, they gathered in the peaceful grove nearest their village to decide whom they were to execute...

, ???, killed on Night One.

@Axilus Prime, Villager, killed on Night One.

@Makuta Luroka, Emerald Shaman, killed on Night One.

You have twenty-four hours to vote. Voting null is allowed.

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)