[LDD] | My own take on BioNEWcle's Mask Makers

First of all, I know that the user Makuta Miras did his own take on these characters before I took the chance to post mine, I just want you to consider this as a revision of his oeuvre, without any sort of destructive criticism. If you are reading these lines, I encourage you to keep doing amazing works such as your most recent one. Keep rockin', bro! ;D

My version of the mask makers Ekimu and Makuta (which Makuta?) resembles more to the concept of the Protectors, judging by the fact that they aren't Toa/Masters; they are the promedium citizens of this world, the only difference being that they are blacksmiths bathed in gold.

Without any futher a do, here they are:

- Ekimu

- Makuta

Aside from Miras, I send shotouts to NickonAquaMagna and Bionicle Blog Shinobi.jp for their amazing gear function concepts. Nice work!

And thanks to LEGO for remaking BIONICLE and sharing it's new animation webseries.

Feel free to comment and give your opinion on this work, I truly appreciate it! Cya.

Makuta Miras, on 11 Oct 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Haha, it's nice to see someone else thinking along the same lines as me!  :D I think you captured the hammers better than I did, although I think that the shoulder armour is a bit too bulky; maybe you could take one of the armour pieces off the top? Other than that, great work! :D

Well, my issue is that the shoulder armor seen in the animation had three parts of armor that covered his sides and front of his arm. I didn't take these particular pieces because I had no other piece to use, I took them because I had no other building process in mind. I will make another revision of this work when I get more time to think about another build, hopefully better than the actual. Who knows? Maybe I'll have to wait for and update of the LDD and wish that there will be a new pack of efficient pieces. Until then, I will keep it like it is.