Master Inika (Self-MOC)

Me

My Jetpack

Ready for Flight

Flying

I've had this guy together for a long time now. I used to have a self-MOC with the same general aesthetic. The main differences I can think of are that he had a Nuva chest, white Nuva legs, black Toa feet, and somewhat Hordika-style arms (one was Nuju Hordika's left arm, and the other was Nuju Hordika's lower right arm connected by a Hordika neck). He also carried Lewa's two Air Katana, but had no jetpack. The head was the same.

The character's name is Kolann, and he was once a Ko-Matoran living in Metru Nui. During the Dark Hunter invasion, he led a small resistance in Ko-Metru, but was captured by the Hunters. He was forced to join and transformed into a state between Toa and Matoran by energy drawn from the stars above Odina. He was given the codename "Master Inika." In this new form, he had limited Elemental Ice powers and the ability to use his Kanohi Zahdo, the Mask of Mimicry, which had transformed into a Great Mask. It allowed him to copy any of his opponent's abilities. Kolann served the Hunters for a time, mainly being loaned out as a bounty hunter or guard for the Brotherhood of Makuta. It was in this time he built his jetpack, but also lost part of his arm in an engineering accident. After the Dark Hunter-Brotherhood of Makuta split, he stayed with the Brotherhood, and served them until he was recruited into the Order of Mata Nui by a member posing as another Brotherhood servant. He grew discontent with the Order as well and became the first member to leave, successfully faking his own death. He now travels throughout the Southern Islands, back to bounty hunting to make his way in the world.

Edited by Master Inika
  • Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I like it! The useage of Rahkshi brains as jetpack fire is awesome, and the gears are cool too. The miscolored arms seem a little off, though.

He's cute. I assume you didn't have a second Nuju Hordika arm. His lower body could do with a tad more armour.

Yeah, I did only have one white Hordika arm.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!