All BIONICLE Sets Revealed with Pricing & More Details -- UPDATE

Some awesome sets for sure. Those Protectors have great pieces and colour schemes (looks like Stone Protector is legit brown, unlike Pohatu?). The stud launchers look pretty cool too. The packaging is just gorgeous as well, really love this. A true return to form. But the prices...

-NotS

Pretty certain the Protector of Stone is the same Dark Orange as Pohatu.

Prices are pretty close to what you'd expect with these sets' piece counts (better, in the case of the Protectors — previous $10 Hero Factory sets have never had more than 59 pieces, and some of the protectors are close to the highest piece count a BIONICLE canister set ever had (Toa Mahri Kongu had 74 pieces, just slightly higher than the Protector of Stone's 73 pieces).

I'm a wee bit disappointed with the piece counts of Pohatu and Tahu, though. Pohatu in particular has fewer pieces than all but one of the Protectors. Tahu still has a better price per piece than Stormer XL, though. And it's easy to see why his piece count is low to the others — he features not one but THREE 8x5 torso shells in addition to his giant lava surfboard. I wouldn't be surprised if his pieces were similar in net weight to those of Kopaka.

I can't help but notice that the descriptions in the press release add six pieces to the piece counts seen on the box art for the Protectors. Maybe there was a last-minute change to include six extra 1x1 round plates as spare ammo? That's all I can figure.

Edited by Aanchir

I don't like their new chest plates and the predominance of grey, which doesn't work in most of their color schemes but the ice ones, imo.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.