First person in Europe or just England with the Transparent Comic Con

I'm the guy who has two :P But, like you, mine won't be here for a few weeks so no way of knowing which of us will be 'first'! Of course it's highly likely that otgers in the UK are waiting on these as well and some may already be here if people flew out to NYCC and picked them up there!

Will post up when mine arrive, not expecting them till very near end of the month though. We should make a club BioEvo lol We already actually have a uk fan club on facebook so you should visit some time :D

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

If your total price was £40 then you basically robbed the guy. When I was looking to buy mine they were ALL going for about £60+ and after I missed the one I WAS going to buy they were all up to about £70-90.

The thing to remember with these is that you may or may not be required to pay customs on them. Some ebay listings actually include this cost in the purchase price in which case you're obviously already covered but if not (and depending on how the seller chooses to package and label it) you may be hit with an additional (if not fairly small) cost on receipt of your item.

I saw a couple of these end up on bricklink in the last week with something like a £47 pricetag (I think) and they sold within hours so I'd advise anyone who can get hold of one for £40 inclusive to jump all over the thing. Every time one of these masks is sold it's going to a collector and likely won't be on the market again for years. That means every sale increases their potential value as that relies on how many are available as opposed to how many are in existence. Think GPKK, anyone with the money could buy a full set but as long as noone is selling any the price is basically determined by their current owners!

Loads of anticipation here haha all waiting to receive our masks. I payed £50 in total, £43 for the mask and £7 shipping. Should be here around Mon or Tue next week.

Munty - Sure I'll pop by and visit you Facebook page! What's it called though? O_0 

DeeVee - Good point there, I wonder where the masks were mass produced 

I would have loved to get my hands on the limited 100 VIP Transparent Hau mask, the only difference is the packaging though

I'm hoping the packaging is resealable (as it appears to be) and not glued and crimped and ised shut like many of these plastic cases are nowadays! Will pm you BEvo as I'm not sure we're supposed to mention it on these forums (wierd seeing as this is a bionicle community but hey...)

I'm hoping the packaging is resealable (as it appears to be) and not glued and crimped and ######ised shut like many of these plastic cases are nowadays! Will pm you BEvo as I'm not sure we're supposed to mention it on these forums (wierd seeing as this is a bionicle community but hey...)

Actually, linking to sites like Facebook is totally fine these days so long as the page you link doesn't feature content which would be against BZPower's rules.

The packaging will most likely be about as resealable as most Lego boxes; in other words, it should be plenty easy to seal it back on so long as you haven't completely broken it down.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Actually, linking to sites like Facebook is totally fine these days so long as the page you link doesn't feature content which would be against BZPower's rules.

The packaging will most likely be about as resealable as most Lego boxes; in other words, it should be plenty easy to seal it back on so long as you haven't completely broken it down.

Well that's good to know, I guess my minion did something foolish :P 

The packaging certainly looks promising, I really hope it's not glued. I guess I could find an unboxing video somewhere but I'm too lazy I guess...

Well that's good to know, I guess my minion did something foolish :P

The packaging certainly looks promising, I really hope it's not glued. I guess I could find an unboxing video somewhere but I'm too lazy I guess...

The box isn't sealed, you can just pop it open and close it without dealing any damage to it whatsoever.

Hail Denmark

Thanks man you rule! That's eactly how I thought it looked, really pleased to hear I'm right! Now just got to wait for that lazy American postal service to get mine over here to me :P