Paleo

Ok, this is adorably awesome. Some of the techniques you've used here are great. However, something's bugging me a little - what/who is the tan Matoran supposed to be dressed as...?

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a Rahkshi, hence the Rahkshi head/upper torso armor on his back and the weapon he's holding. Anyway, this is a great little scene, I love the ideas for the costumes. The Toa has a few flaws, such as the skinny shoulders, exposed back, and the gap in the armor around stomach-level when looking from the front, but nothing too significant or that can't be fixed easily. Just put something orange on the lower back, stick a few pieces on the shoulders, and it'll already be much better.

The costumes are brilliant! You added just the right detials to make the scene work. I love the choice of parts for the bags, exept maybe the netting. That just looks odd. The Toa is great, althogh the torso could use some work to make it more solid. Then again, around Halloween, skeletal is a good thing, right? The pumpkin is brilliant! I was just thinking the other day about how you would make a Bionicle pumpkin, and here this is. I always though the orange Ruru looked more pumpkin-y, but whatever. Fantastic, creative creation! I love it! Also, I guess they're getting the "trick" side of it, eh? What with the vampiric sea squid and shadow leaches to drain you life energy and turn you into a shadow matoran and all...

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

@Lego Obsessionist: The netting was meant to fit with the Visorak costume as webbing. As for you trick idea, until you mentioned it, I hadn't though of it! @16N1K4: I wanted to keep the general feel of it more Matoran Universe. Edit: @Dark Templar: You're right, the shoulders are a bit empty.

Edited by Paleo

That's creepy...Matoran: Trick or Treat!Toa/The Larger Entity: Okay kids, you want candies? Let's see what we've got. What about some shadow leeches and bloodsucking squid?Matoran: ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Toa-The colors are great, no problems there.His armor is weird in places. On the upper arms, the black Inika armor sticks out from the rest of the arm. On the midsection, the two ankle armor pieces right together like that seem awkward. There's a gap behind them, and I can't really tell what area is the stomach and what area is the pelvis.The legs are fine armor wise, but beware of technic parts used on the outside of cladding. Those +++/teardrop parts don't look very good. Obviously they're there to hold the legs together, but in cases like that it's best to see if you can reconstruct things so the technic doesn't interfere with the looks.Oh, and I love what he's giving out to the Matoran. I wish people would give me ball-joints for Halloween. Not so sure about being given squids and leeches, though. hehe.pngThe Matoran-The costumes are very funny. I really like mine.

@Podu: Didn't think of that… Kinda creepy though@Brickeens: Your right, the arm armor is a little odd. I definitely have to agree with you on the ankle armor on the torso. I spent ages on that, and could seem to come up with a design that would close that gap between them and not make it look like he has not pelvis. On the teardrop pieces: would putting them closer to the center of the leg help?I'd love to get ball joints for Halloween too!