No more Giant Robots

fishers64

Thanks! :)

A neat idea for a comic. Seems like a good thing to shake on indeed! However, could you post a translation of the poster for those who don't have Matoran script memorized?

~B~

Top: Giant Robot Exclusion Zone

Bottom: No Giant Robots Permitted Beyond This Point.  

Seems like a good thing to shake on indeed!

What? :???:

Edited by fishers64

Thanks! :)

A neat idea for a comic. Seems like a good thing to shake on indeed! However, could you post a translation of the poster for those who don't have Matoran script memorized?

~B~

Top: Giant Robot Exclusion Zone

Bottom: No Giant Robots Permitted Beyond This Point.

Seems like a good thing to shake on indeed!

What? :???:

Thanks for the translation. What I meant was since Makuta and Ekimu are shaking hands, it looks like they're shaking hands on an agreement for no giant robots. Which, as I said, is a good thing to shake on, since that shouldn't return in the reboot.

~B~

• Upvote 4

Oh my gosh... I can't stop laughing!

Okay, that was terrific! I guess Ekimu was just enforcing the contract when he slugged Makuta in the head xD.  I hope we can turn the hand shake scene into a decent meme. I wonder what they will shake on next? :D

A meme would also work greatly because of the Mask of Time cloud Easter egg in the background (I assume that's the Vahi).

• Upvote 2

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

• 2 weeks later...

A meme would also work greatly because of the Mask of Time cloud Easter egg in the background (I assume that's the Vahi).

-What?

-(looks at background)

-HOLY ---- THAT IS THE VAHI

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

IF YOU DON'T, MATA NUI WAKES UP AND DESTROYS YOUR ISLAND. AGAIN.

Edited by MyOwnCreator
  • Upvote 1

Made me laugh. I liked it. I don't mind if giant robots are still in the story, loved the idea. Great comic!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

-What?

-(looks at background)

-HOLY ---- THAT IS THE VAHI

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

IF YOU DON'T, MATA NUI WAKES UP AND DESTROYS YOUR ISLAND. AGAIN.

^Poster, that needs to be. :) 

I don't think it's going to be a meme though. BZP isn't exactly the best meme breeding ground. I can give you the base printscreen for that image if you really want to, although that one should be easy to find online Then take it to 4chan or facebook or something. :P

Also the man on the front page mentioned a sequel, which I must inform is not going to happen. There is no way I can see to top this currently. :) However, I'm glad that everyone liked it - this was going to be a blog special, but then I thought it through and realized that I had images telling a story here, so to comics it went. (I sort of expected people to get in here and complain that this wasn't a real comic - no sprites, no speech bubbles, not even putting the images all in one file and linking to them. :P But if people actually like this style, it's something that I'll keep in mind for the future. Who knows what can happen? :))