Gali Mistika fights Gorast Cartoon/Anime Style (New picture)

Vezon shall Return

Gali Mistika vs Gorast

Ok, so I wanted to redo that previous versions of these characters, for various reasons, and I wanted it to be an actual action scene. I ended up trying a very anime style action scene. However, Gali's pose and hair is mostly based-off of Lady Deadpool, because... uh why not?  ;) 

Anyway, I think I toned it down a lot compared to previous one, considering this just an action scene. The damaged armor is suppose to look similar to the Transformers movies, only it's not energon, but green Antidermis energy. (Remember, Makuta are really just armor controlled by evil glowing green energy goo.)  :P 

Criticism, compliments, concerns? :o (If there is a legitimate issue. I will try my best to fix it.)

(Oh and please no off topic nonsense... so if you have nothing to say about the actual picture then please refrain from commenting. ^_^

(Thank you)  ;) 

Edited by TrueshadowX01
  • Upvote 1

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Gali definitely looks less angular and chunky here. You've done a great job of streamlining her and making her appear much more female than the set. Additionally, the horns on her Kaukau fit nicely, and the scratches you've given her throughout her body are a good reflection of the trials she'd been through up until that encounter.

Gorast looks like you'd imagine a Makuta - vicious, torn, and thirsty for battle. The gossamer wings make for a ghastly impression. I'm not sure what's going on with Gali's attack spray on Gorast's body though, it looks like she's being ripped apart by the pressure.

Your background, while somewhat void of detail, is still wonderfully complimentary to the action going on between these fighting females. All in all, I enjoyed this art.

• Upvote 1