Alternative Rahaga Names

Archon~

Has anyone ever noticed that the Rahaga have alternative names, as seen in this link: http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/4259460.pdf

So, we see that there's only one name that's actually used: Gaaki.

Now, if this has been discussed before I'd love if someones explains whats going on exactly, however if not, I have a small theory that might have a small chance of being possible.

So, taken into account that this hasn't been explained before, I presume that these names have been approved by Lego in 2005 if they appear on instructions, and if they haven't been offcially used anywhere else, could it be that we have 5 approved names thaf we can use to canonically name characters/places?

Could one of these potentially be TSO's real name?

I know the idea is wild, but I NEED closure before Gen2 overwhelms the forums. :P

To the Mods: I'm talking about sets as well as possible storyline stuff so I really just went with the middleground and put it in general discussion, please move around if necessary. :)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Whaaa... I had no idea. Great find though! Pouks name is actually pretty similar (Puks), and so is Kualus (Kuuls), but Nuukor, Tahkon, and Lahka are very interesting. They've almost got that '01 feel with the elemental prefixes, but more like the Rahkshi or Bohrok (as is appropriate, I guess). I wouldn't really want any of these to be the Shadowed One's name though. It doesn't matter at all to the old or new stories, and he sounds much more intimidating just being "The Shadowed One."

• Upvote 1

Wait is this on every instruction manual for these guys cause if so i got to go digging in my box of papers to see this. I am perplexed... Some of these names are better i think than the original.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

YES! I have the poster from the back of their instruction booklets on my wall next to my bed and they all have different names in the back, I never understood why, here are the names I can see right now on the back of Kualus instructions: Lahka, Tahkon, Nuukor, Kuuls, Puks and Gaaki, me and my brother always laugh seeing that because the names seem so weird haha

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Tahkon, Great Mask of Mutation

Lahka, Builder of the Toa Canisters

Kuuls, Great Mask of Intagibility

Nuukor, Great Mask of Fusion (or Charisma)

Puks, Mask of Possibilities

Idk I liked some of your ideas but the names are kind of funky.

Either way, it's the only approved names we can work with now.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***